PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, the dear doctor! Your advice or council is very necessary. To me of 25 years. Vreme...

Sergey
31.05.2004, 14:51
Hello, the dear doctor!

Your advice or council is very necessary. To me of 25 years. Temporarily I work in America. One year ago began to feel badly - giddinesses, delicacy, a bad dream, reddening of arms or hand, dorsodynias, femurs, arms or hand. I thought, that eto from emotsionalnogo a strain and did not give special value or meaning;importance. Recently nevertheless has decided to descend or go to the doctor. The analysis of a blood has shown rising a hemoglobin (16.7; always was 14.2) and eritrotsitov (5.8* 10 6), transaminases of a liver in 2 and 4 times, a level of lymphocytes of 40 %. Under my insisting have made US of a liver and kidneys which has found out education 33 in a left kidney. I was frightened (my grandfather have died of a cancer of a kidney) and have gone to the oncologist, kotoruj have directed me on level-by-level scanning which has defined or determined, that eto the density of water and, hence, a cyst has education. Also have found small augmentation of retroperitoneal lymphonoduses. The oncologist has told or said, that no trouble (t. To. I young) also have told or said to pass or take place tests in half a year. Perhaps, such inattentive attitude or relation iz-that at me very bad insurance (on good absolutely there is no money). What could you advise? Whether there Is an occasion for trouble, considering presence of education, the analysis of a blood and bad state of health? I shall be very grateful for advice or council.
Yours faithfully, Sergey.

Sergey
01.06.2004, 10:38
Has forgotten to mention - a BP 135/70 (was 110/70 earlier)

Rabaev G.G.
03.06.2004, 00:49
Pass texts of reports of researches, it is possible to not translate.