PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! Metastasises are found out in my mum in a liver, and a source in zhelu...

Nina
30.05.2004, 08:04
Hello!
Metastasises are found out in my mum in a liver, and a source in a stomach. To her 62 years. On a stomach she will do or make operation, and with a liver - it is not known as. How much or As far as I have learned or have found out operation on a liver do or make in very rare or infrequent cases, depending on a zone of a lesion and quality a metastasis. At it or her metastasises in the size 70 - 55 and 24 - 12 + still different. Whether there will be in that case an operation? Heard, that in the Oncologic center on Kashirke, there is a professor who does or makes operations. Prompt, what is his name. And as where it is possible to be surveyed completely for one day and how much it costs or stands.

Kozlov D.V.
31.05.2004, 03:51
Unfortunately, operation at the described lesion of a liver, is already senseless.

Nina
01.06.2004, 09:59
Thanks big for the answer.
But if operation is senseless, what yes will help or assist?
Probably, something another. What nibud irradiations or still that nibud. Simply my knowledge of an oncology are limited to the book " the Cancer Case " and honey. The encyclopedia 1969 of release.
Prompt, what agents which do not influence heart as mum had insult and an infarct and the raised or increased pressure (has forgotten as it is called) are still. Thanks.

Kozlov D.V.
02.06.2004, 13:02
Alas, Nina, is not present " other agents ". Treatment was late. A case started.