PDA

Просмотр полной версии : CRY FROM THE HEART. HE HAS died... IT or HIM is not present MORE... And MNE-THAT HOW TO LIVE WITHOUT IT or him.....

Svetlana
28.05.2004, 13:47
CRY FROM THE HEART. HE HAS died... IT or HIM is not present MORE... And MNE-THAT HOW TO LIVE WITHOUT IT or him... In 30 YEARS the SECOND TIME TO APPEAR the WIDOW, IT ALREADY TOO. Gold medicine at us, only money can beat out on everyones there structures, medicines and researches in the field of a cancer, yes speak much and write, that a cancer to treat try, and to treat cancer patients actually have not learned till now. As soon as hear, that the diagnosis a cancer, and make a helpless gesture. Live and be treated itself as you can, will carry - you will recover, will not carry, the cancer is guilty. Here tak-that.

!
29.05.2004, 03:50
Yes! Medicine at us osoblivo in Moscow - a sediment.
I do not understand, to that them there for 10 years in institutes learn or teach. Probably money to extort from patients.

Kozlov D.V.
29.05.2004, 06:14
I sincerely sympathize with you. And though money which "beat out" - about which you write, in obshchem-that and do not give there is enough, but business not only in them. The problem is much deeper. (though also money soon will not suffice on an oncology even in the richest and developed countries - about it or this you prochtete further, in the extremity or end of the resulted or brought citation). Here, that director of oncologic institute in Switzerland writes about it or this Ex Kavalli,-
Having recollected the promise of president Kennedi given in the beginning 1960 h of years, that the person will reach or achieve the moon within ten years, in 1971 the president of the USA Richard Nixon declared " war to a cancer " and wished to eradicate this illness or disease for ten years. Since then researchers and politicians or politics became more cautious in the promises, but similar euphoric projects continue to be framed in connection with reports about " break in treatment of a cancer ". Actually, for last 15 years parameters of treatment have improved minimally, despite of unprecedented quantity or amount of the new information on biology of a cancer. The augmentation of a mortality from a cancer is caused by augmentation of a case rate tumours which occurs or happens at a survival from other illnesses or diseases, augmentation of expected life expectancy and a high case rate some tumours (for example, a melanoma, limfoma, a cancer of lungs) in advanced ages. In the first years of a new millenium from third up to a quarter of all morses will be connected with a cancer, at least, in the developed countries. Whether means it, what in the following of 10 20 years it is not expected appreciable progress? It is not obligatory. Though improvement of parameters of treatment of some tumours in 1960 h and 1970 h years has been caused mainly by technology factors (surgical technics or technical equipment, a high-energy roentgenotherapy, empirical opening of new medicines, such as Cisplatinum), a following appreciable step forward will be, probably, biological revolution. Opening of genes BRCA1 and BRCA2 at a cancer of a breast was only its or her beginning. Next decades the individual estimation of risk of a cancer on the basis of molecular genetics becomes accessible. It will promote more to an individual approach for prophylaxis: to change style of a life it is easier if to put the person before faces own, instead of population risk. And the underside of a coin - an opportunity, that evolution will give more bad, than good news.
Changes of style of a life can prevent occurrence only some kinds of tumours. Now it is impossible to predict or forecast, when will appear high-grade himioprofilakticheskie systems (available results on Tamoxifenum have very preliminary character). Nevertheless, the short-term result of successes of molecular genetics and revealing of new markers of a cancer, the augmentation of trouble of separate persons in connection with individual risk can be simple. Such achievements finally will lead to improvement of parameters of treatment, but they can also dramaticheski increase number of cases without clear localization of a primary tumour. It is difficult to expect, as such patients will be treated by then available agents tsitoksicheskoj chemotherapies though there is a realistic optimism. It is not known, whether there is a genic therapy by a reality in the foreseeable future. The author considers or counts, that forthcoming decade will be the Golden Age of opening of new medicines. Empirical screening of medicines will gradually disappear, and it or him will replace with logic construction of the small molecules, cooperating with specific targets, including signaling, the control of a transcription, a mitosis and an apoptosis, an angiogenesis and development of metastasises. Many important genes on which such logic constructions are based or founded;established, are already allocated. We now, probably, are witnesses of the first successes in this direction. Are available promising, though also preliminary results with Bcr-Abl tirozinokinazoj - inhibitor ST1571 of development chronic a myeloleukemia (CML). At CML the balanced translocation of chromosomes 9 and 22 takes place, that conducts to constant activity tirozinkinazy. Still completely not clearly, whether will replace partially or completely such "more intelligent" medicines classical cytotoxic agents. The author tends to opinion, that it or this does not happen. Cytotoxic agents can be used for decrease of mass of a tumour, and new agents - for restoration of sensitivity of tumours to cytotoxic agents.
The author considers or counts, that if to try to predict or forecast as the situation by 2020 it is necessary to note will change, that she will be " basically same ", radical changes will not occur or happen. Clearly one: new diagnostic methods and especially new pharmacological approaches will be very dear or expensive. It will be the big political problem for developing countries where the budget of public health services is always insufficient. But also in the developed countries where to 2020 will appear more than 20 million new cases of a cancer a year, the ruining effect will be shown. The tragedy which witnesses we now are when even these countries do not presume triad therapy of AIDS and inhibitors of proteases, can repeat concerning a cancer and other degenerate or degenerative diseases. From the point of view of the states, economic and global politics, this problem will be with us in the near future.

The anonym
29.05.2004, 21:54
What state such and medicine. Nevertheless it is interconnected. Besides it is not necessary to forget, that an oncology in every respect - the most dear or expensive branch of medicine.

Kozlov D.V.
31.05.2004, 11:18
You have inattentively read through my previous post. It is a problem - not only our country.

Ole
31.05.2004, 18:27
With a financial problem all is clear, and with moral
No. I do not understand why I should wear sweets
To nurses, what they would not be rude to the patient (to him and so it is bad), dollars lecheshchemu to the doctor that he has advised on what good medicines at hospital are not present money (with lataranom to transfer or carry chemistry than with Metoclopramidum much easier) that the doctor has appointed or nominated a dropper what would release or let off home Why at an irradiation shield only those who, gives a bribe?
At them (physicians) with a head something not vporjadke?
Or it is new subspecies of people?
And why among doctors, such so it is a lot of them?

Certainly this reproach not to you, you here much
Render neotsinimuju the help.
Certainly not all doctors of the swine (I already a three
Remarkable has met, persistently searched and has found)

But all the same all is bad

Excuse that I litter an Aether

Kozlov D.V.
01.06.2004, 01:51
Olechka! I divide or share;part your post, but in fact all listed - not is a problem of medicine, and all society as a whole. If a society sick are sick also all its or his separate otrasli/sections. It is impossible to make " communism in separately taken country ". You write - " At them (physicians) with a head to something not vporjadke? Or it is new subspecies of people? ". And I would like to ask - and what, you only SUCH met physicians? To me such subspecies meet in any trade and a post. Among physicians - too. You think, what if I shall be ill and I shall get to such individual - there will be "discounts"? At all. All of us in one boat also there are no separate problems. A problem the general or common.