PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I have already despaired, at mum a cancer, but to me have suggested to address to nonconventional...

Jeanne
26.05.2004, 21:54
I have already despaired, at mum a cancer, but to me have suggested to address to nonconventional medicine, the so-called folk healer. Please, respond, really, whether it is possible ozhdat for the help (certainly, not rejecting a chemotherapy).

The anonym
28.05.2004, 12:01
If he does not take money, or takes only by results of then it is possible and to expect.
And if on an advance payment understand...

Berzoj A.A.
30.05.2004, 03:45
Here it is possible to respond as well as about self-healing from a cancer - " Heard much, never personally saw ".....

portvein777
30.05.2004, 15:00
If he will treat you kerosene and to tell fortune - the charlatan if napr will do or make passy above the amazed or struck place - and if thus will be chustvovatsja Warming up - is it is useful one my friend (m the sister with urala - 4 a stomach with mts krukenberga) thus has deduced or removed the intense ascites (passy + travki) certainly it not for a long time - m-sjatsa on 2 3 another matter at it or her was still vnutr a bleeding (whether a ulcer whether still that) - a hemoglobin of natures 60 - and it or her anywhere did not take...

Berzoj A.A.
31.05.2004, 18:20
"Warming up" can and should be felt, if at spending "treatment" of an arm or a hand is warmer than at the patient. And simply the arm or hand works as the thermal screen. If remember - there was a focus with a flexion of a denomination earlier - an equal denomination lay down on a table and hold above her an arm or a hand - edges or territories start to be bent and then the denomination is braided....