PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, I asked you on other site about keloid cicatrix, but not...

Evgenie
29.05.2004, 11:49
Hello, I asked you on other site about keloid cicatrix, but have not responded. Has remained after excision of a keratoma half a year back (to me have incorrectly explained also I smeared with its or his children's cream), under a breast. Red, convex, it is scratched, round about 7 mm in diameter. What risk retsidivirovanija in case of its or his excision (heard, that keloid cicatrixes often recur), whether it is necessary to do or make in general it where it is better for making and whether there is no at a distance its or his oncologic danger. Whether it is possible all over again to try to smear it or him konraktubeksom? Thanks.

Rabaev G.G.
30.05.2004, 03:59
1 it is More similar to hypertrophic cicatrix, instead of on kelloid.
2 After survey are discussed both conservative and surgical methods of correction.

Evgenie
30.05.2004, 11:25
You could not recommend where in Moscow to address? Whether also you have responded dangerously its or his excision. Thanks big.

Kozlov D.V.
31.05.2004, 12:31
And on what " other site "? On http: // www.medlinks.ru ? I in detail there have responded.