PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello. To my father have diagnosed melkokletochnyj a cancer of the left bronchus...

Victor
29.05.2004, 00:10
Hello. To my father have diagnosed melkokletochnyj a cancer of the left bronchus 3 j stepen. Did or made a tomography of lungs, a bronchoscopy. A bronchoscopy: 1) mucous normal 2) by results of a cytology it melkokletochnyj a cancer 3) a histology empty. On a tomography: the bronchus is pressed linfouzlom, a tumour in a lung (at the subsequent uzi it has appeared, what is it a clump of a liquid).
Hospitalized and cut out for a histology subclavial LU and any else conglomerate nearby LU. Have written out up to the answer from a histology. Promised the answer through 7 dnej--it or him was not, now we wait about the put 10 days. Questions:
1) with what terms histologies necessary for carrying out 2 are connected) the diagnosis put on a cytology and if it is exact can be how much exact why it is impossible to appoint or nominate at once chemistry and tp (how much I know melkokletochnyj a cancer very quickly gives metastasises) 3) whether normally to do or make nothing before reception of results of a histology?

scorceni
31.05.2004, 01:28
1 terms of performance of histological research depend on technology of preparation of preparations. For reception of qualitative preparations, at use of standard painting, 3 5 days, depending on volume and character of a tissue leave. In your case, standard stains are possible or probable okazalos not enough and for statement of the exact diagnosis that is used that eshche-for example, immunohistochemical research. 2 diagnosis ro rezultatm the cytologic research can be exact - but in an oncology insufficiently only the cytologic research for purpose or appointment chemio or radial therapy. 3 it is normal.