PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear doctor! At me on a stomach or belly is small rodinka, which in an afterbirth...

Oksana
21.05.2004, 07:43
The dear doctor! At me on a stomach or belly is small rodinka which recently began conduct itself strange: small reddening was around formed and nogda the arm or hand lasts it or her to scratch. Wished to address to the doctor, but all did not turn out in any way. And now I am going to to go to holiday and I do not know, whether it is possible to sunbathe or is better in any image of it or this to avoid. (before any problems such with a skin at me it was not observed) it or she (rodinku) Can be stuck, for example, an adhesive tape to limit penetration of solar beams though I vse-taki hope, that for a week anything serious cannot occur or happen. And more a question: to what to the doctor is better to address with this problem? (in an out-patient department it is necessary to take a direction from us in a district clinic to the oncologist or it is possible to go simply to the surgeon?)
In advance thanks.

Anton
24.05.2004, 23:41
Run to the oncologist!!!! Run, run necessarily.

child
27.05.2004, 23:34
For the beginning the dermatologist will fit.