PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good afternoon, I very much like to sunbathe and I do or make it very activly. All me pu...

Katya
15.05.2004, 08:00
Good afternoon, I very much like to sunbathe and I do or make it very activly. All me frighten, what is it will affect or have an effect on we wash health, especially at presence of a cyst (at me a cyst on the right ovary of 5 sm in diameter). And I fairly to tell or say, after acceptance of solar baths I feel superb, I do not burn down even on the active sun. I can is too self-confident?

Rabaev G.G.
16.05.2004, 22:38
The open sun is extremely hazardous to health.

Katya
18.05.2004, 12:22
The doctor, but at me for trouble is not present the visible reasons. Everyone speak the same, but the concrete answer is not present. Tell or say with what there can be consequences?

Katya
19.05.2004, 19:26
Probably you do not know the answer.

Rabaev G.G.
21.05.2004, 03:30
1 Long stay on the sun reduces immunity, with all following consequences.
2 Solar combustions, even 1 degrees, repeatedly raise or increase risk of a carcinoma cutaneum.

Katya
21.05.2004, 14:50
It concerns to all population of a planet or there are exceptions? Here you write about immunity, and I after fire in 5 times feel myself is better, rather than up to that. Both externally and internally rise of the forces, any negative, only positive sensations.
Combustions at me too are not present, neznaju the skin such can, but I sunbathe very quickly equal brown color, combustions do not happen. e. I certainly not valjaljus for 5 6 hours under the scorching sun, always smear the face a sun-protection cream and 2 3 hours are absolutely quiet I can on the sun without protection. What will you tell or say on it? I do not try you in chyom-that to convince, whether simply I want can know to be exceptions. In fact there live people kak-that in Africa.