PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear doctor! 3.11.2003 to me operation in Onkologiches has been spent...

Elena
18.05.2004, 13:21
The dear doctor!
3.11.2003 to me operation in the Oncologic Center has been spent by it or him. Blohina on excision of pigmental or pigmentary disease of the left knee joint. The conclusion the histologist. Researches:
Pigmental or Pigmentary disease on a background boundary displaticheskogo a nevus, a level invazii-2, thickness 0, 5. Observation Is recommended.
Whether tell or say, please, there is a probability of full treatment or sooner or later all the same there will be metastasises, and further the extremity or end, and at me the son of 4 years. The doctor in the Center has explained me, that, today the immunotherapy has no big effect for treatment of a melanoma, and those agents the newest which exist are not accessible financial.
How much my case is serious?
Whether there can be periodic giddinesses an attribute of what in an organism process of an innidiation begins?
Yours faithfully,
Elena

Berzoj A.A.
21.05.2004, 03:12
Most likely, it is a question of a melanoma. (demand the FULL extract with the diagnosis, a stage of disease).
- Visible there was 1 a stage, that voobshche-that optimum for the forecast.