PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear doctor! About two months ago at me pains (not strong have begun...

Ivan
19.05.2004, 09:54
The dear doctor!
About two months ago at me pains (not strong, pereodicheskie, sometimes a burning sensation) in a breast bone and inside of a breast, giving in a back to the right have begun.
About two weeks ago there was a delicacy and not strong pains at a swallowing in the field of a back, is closer to a backbone.
Ten days ago I have made a roentgen of a thorax in two proektsijah in which conclusion it is specified - lungs without infiltanivnyh changes, a shadow of a mediastinum of a usual configuration, from visible osteal system of changes it is not revealed, radiological attributes of a bronchitis.

Whether it is possible to tell or say on the basis of this picture, what at least in the field of a thorax there are no malignant tumours?

What will you advise to survey still?

P. S.: one month ago was ill or sick with a bronchitis, to the therapist has described the complaints, but the therapist has told or said - do not cough - means are healthy.
To me of 25 years, two months ago has stopped to smoke.

Rabaev G.G.
20.05.2004, 06:01
With a greater share of probability from the point of view of the oncologist - you are healthy. I recommend to address to our therapist.