PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! Whether it is possible to be treated by apparatus DENAS and KOSMODISKOM onkobolnym...

ljudmila
08.05.2004, 07:17
Hello! Whether it is possible to be treated by apparatus DENAS and KOSMODISKOM onkobolnym after operation. Ostehandroz has tortured, massage and procedures everyones is impossible, nyxes too: a ulcer and pankreotit, and at Denasa, write, contraindications are not present. But I without your advice or council am afraid, maloli that will write to do or make money. Thanks.

Berzoj A.A.
09.05.2004, 12:44
At me a counter question: What "treats" KOSMODISK????
Also what such DENAS?

ljudmila
12.05.2004, 16:23
It's nothing so shout? If consider or count all this erundoj-and tell or say. And to shout it is not necessary. We look advertising, and time hurts, here and think: can also to me will help or assist. To disappear not where, here and you believe everything, people should understand the responsibility before patients. You that, really do not watch TV? Or it is irony?

Smirnov D.R.
15.05.2004, 08:28
So the same cry from the heart. The doctor treats, does not sleep at the nights, operational access better, and to people all one - breads and shows pobole thinks what there.

Berzoj A.A.
16.05.2004, 20:09
Lyudmila! And where I shout?;-)
You look or see the question closely or attentively... How there it is written?
And to believe advertising in mass-media now....

portvein777
19.05.2004, 20:34
uv ljudmila it is possible to be treated by all everything about sick same high-grade people if only it has not affected or influenced a tumour (napr it or she cannot be massed to heat up and td) as to a backbone - it is necessary to make analyses - napr ultrasound and che another - - Why hurts a backbone as it not unpleasantly to speak there are relapses after operation wish to recover as to full denying tov Experts fiziko-chemical influences (including Passy at Real healers) is Their problems