PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Kind health! In my father (51 year) have found out plural metostazy in...

Xenia
17.05.2004, 16:22
Kind health! In my father (51 year) have found out plural metostazy in the field of a liver and a head of a pancreas. Have appointed or nominated chemistry. Tell or say, there is a statistics of diseases of a cancer pancreatic? Clearly, what all this depends on each concrete case, but nevertheless what percent or interest of a lethal outcome? That it is most more preferable: the chemistry or, can, at once operation? Very much I experience for the daddy. Without acceptance of Baralginum he it is simple cannot sleep, to work in the afternoon. Prompt, is any rekomendatsiiiv a delivery during this period?..
In advance thanks you for attention!

Yours faithfully,
ABOUT. TO.

Rabaev G.G.
18.05.2004, 20:30
On certain we do not give reasons of forecasts for concrete cases. Concerning treatment if it is a question of a cancer of a pancreas, it is possible to tell or say that in this case a method of a choice is the chemotherapy on the basis of preparation Gemzar (probably combination with platinoidami) which if will not prolong essentially terms of a life will essentially improve its or her quality.