PDA

Просмотр полной версии : At my girl, Holzun Anna Alekseevny (age of 19 years), have found out opuhol...

Denis
16.05.2004, 23:28
At my girl, Holzun Anna Alekseevny (age of 19 years), have found out a tumour in the field of a thorax. According to experts of the Krasnodar regional diagnostic center (unit THO) the tumour develops with 2000 go year.
Here an official extract from a case history:
The diagnosis at entering:
1. The top mediastinum.
R-grafija at entering:
From 26.11.02. Lungs without focal and infiltrativnyh changes, the top mediastinum is expanded, due to not homogeneous, the wrong form of tumorous education, 12 h 10 see the Diaphragm is differentiated by the sizes.
FBS:
From 28.11.02. A diffusive or diffuse endobronchitis.
Uzi organs GASTROINTESTINAL TRACT:
From 29.11.02. UZ-attributes kaltsinata the right share of a liver.
Uzi kidneys:
From 29.11.02. Without a focal and structural pathology.
Uzi l sites of a neck from 29.11.02. UZ-attributes patholologically changed l at a neck.
FVD from 29.11.02. ZHEL and bronchial permeability within the limits of norm or rate.
The brief anamnesis:
Considers or Counts itself as the patient since October 2002. when there were above named complaints, has addressed in pol-ku on a residence, it was treated at the therapist in occasion of intercostal nevrolgii, improvements has not followed. It is executed FLG, education of the top mediastinum is revealed. It is directed in THO.
Operation:
From 02.12.2002. Excision of a supraclavicular lymphonodus at the left.
PGI operations:
At present result PGI is not ready.
The postoperative period proceeded without complications. Further tactics of treatment of the patient will be certain after reception of result PGI, the result can be learned or found out after 14.12.02.
R-grafija after an extract:
Without changes.
The final diagnosis: the Tumour of the top mediastinum with mts in supraclavicular lymphonoduses at the left, kl. gr. 2. A status after biosinging supraclavicular lymphonoduses at the left.
The general or common analysis of a blood:
Ayr: 3, 96* 1012/l; E: 2, 3 %; Hb: 106. 7g/1; P: %; an ESR: %; the Central processing unit: with: 67, 7 %; Lts: 5, 56* 109/l; Lmf: 13, 9 %;: 1, 1; Mon: 15, 00 %.
On informal data (according to the attending physician spent diagnostics by I.S.Poljakova), the tumour is zlakachestvennoj and have already gone or send already metostazy.
Experts of the diagnostic center, have told or said, that cannot perform operation on excision of this tumour, on the unknown person to us to the reason. On the further inspection and treatment have sent in the Krasnodar oncologic dispensary.
At present, I with its or her mum, have lost any hope for the further convalescence. I would like to specify, how much or as far as seryozen its or her diagnosis how us to enter this situation and whether is any hopes for its or her convalescence?
P. S. If to her cannot help or assist with the Krasnodar oncologic dispensary, specify, please, on how much really treatment, and in what limits this operation will cost. Zaranie to you it is grateful!

Rabaev G.G.
17.05.2004, 22:40
1 Situation very serious.
2 That that concrete it is possible to tell or say on orezultatam histological research.
3 Help both in Moscow and in SPiterburge to organize it is possible, if those is required - it will be necessary to take away glasses of preparations and blocks or trochleas.