PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! My grandmother has died of a lymphogranulomatosis. And now I have turned...

Ira
11.05.2004, 17:24
Hello! My grandmother has died of a lymphogranulomatosis. And now I have paid attention that practically in each clinical analysis of a blood which I handed over, the quantity or amount of lymphocytes is exceeded, in comparison with norm or rate - approximately to 10 15 %. Whether this fact govorito volume can, what I fall or be ill (or I shall be ill in the near future) with a lymphogranulomatosis? Whether it is possible for something to undertake with a view of prophylaxis? The therapist in an out-patient department ignores my questions. Thanks!

The anonym
12.05.2004, 00:09
voobshche-that now he is treated

Ira
12.05.2004, 18:02
Yes at what here it? I know, that at early stages much is treated very much. Me interests, whether is the raised or increased maintenance or contents of lymphocytes in a blood an attribute of a beginning disease, and all. Therefore, please, DOCTORS, answer my question. Thanks.

Berzoj A.A.
15.05.2004, 21:18
The fact of some (!) augmentation of number of lymphocytes has no direct communication with possible or probable occurrence of disease.