PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Approximately 7 years ago has found out on a neck under a mandible increased lymphs...

Tatyana
10.05.2004, 05:14
Approximately 7 years ago has found out on a neck under a mandible the increased lymphonodus dense painless. Went on doctors. The oncologist having probed we has told or said what is it not patalogija. Also have connected this augmentation that an adenoid disease (giprplazija tonsils) sdetstva and it has caused or called a hypertrophy of lymphonoduses in me. I have calmed down, as analyses did not show neither rising of an ESR, nor others okloneny. Now at me lymphonoduses all also are increased, a blood normal. But as well as then and now happens periodically the temperature up to 37.3 rises. It happens basically in second half of menstrual cycle and the doctor has told or said, what is it at me such reaction on monthly. Recently I had an exacerbation of a chronic endometritis - uvelichissja an inguinal lymphonodus (was morbid) the Doctor has told or said that he spadet after treatment, but it or this and has not occured or happened. Now he dense painless, not soldered to a skin. The general or common status at me normal. The question - can vse-taki address once again to the oncologist for a lymphogranulomatosis or it is valid at me owing to my chronic sores?

Rabaev G.G.
11.05.2004, 18:19
Both are possible or probable a variant, but with greater probability - not oncologic.