PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! One month ago to me have excised a melanoma 2 j degrees of an invasion on Kla...

Sergey
08.05.2004, 06:45
Hello!
One month ago to me have excised a melanoma 2 j degrees of an invasion on Clark, thickness 1.
After that to me recommended to appear yearly and any additional inspections have not appointed or nominated. Whether it is correct? Whether it is necessary to spend any treatment after that? Prompt, please.

Veronica
09.05.2004, 06:46
Dear Sergey!
Could not describe as your melanoma looked or appeared,
And that at me a problem. 2 months ago "has seen" on a femur small (hardly more 1) a sore, tried a fingernail otkovyrnut, but it has not turned out. The oncologist in a map has written a punctual or dot tumour of "black" color and has offered wide excising or coretraction (5 from edge or territory in all the parties or sides and up to a bone) without any diagnostics, the diagnosis has written very illegibly. The dermatologist was written " gemorargicheskaja with a crust, the inflammatory phenomena after an intervention " and has registered to smear streptotsidovoj with ointment, after 3 weeks of greasing the sore has half dried out also a part has fallen off. After that the dermatologist has told or said, what is it papiloma and prizhgla vatkoj, moistened in nitrogen. In a week the sore has fallen off, there was a speck from nitrogen and a dark micropoint in the center, it is possible to make out only through a strong magnifier. Comprehensible advice or councils in conferences has not received, except for how to be observed at the oncologist, to descend or go to other oncologist, to address in onkodispanser. At us in city one oncologist also is not present a dispensary. This oncologist sometimes "cuts" unfairly and incorrectly. You could not share svom "experience". In advance thanks,
zik@cv. jinr. ru

Rabaev G.G.
09.05.2004, 19:46
In yours situatsi it is necessary to pass or take place control surveys not less often than 1 time in 3 months, and neobhodimostv adjuvantnoj therapies diskutabelna.