PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear doctor! I very much ask your opinion, but your consultation...

Galina
08.05.2004, 03:30
The dear doctor! I very much ask your opinion, but your consultation can psychologically help or assist me. My tragedy such what to live it would not be desirable, but the psychotherapy here will not help or assist: about one year it was observed in occasion of a cyst a lion. jaich., at the next US the cyst has grown up to 10, estvestvenno at once to the oncologist have directed and on operation, moreover on one US have suspected tsistoadenomu, I seemed to me under hypnosis - I damn, that have agreed, in fact the cyst never can and has not bursted. Operation have made in like in good onkol. 62 b-tse, laparoskopicheski., but I did not know a consequence, to me have removed also all ovary at the left with a cyst and I consider or count right at me was, (in molodomsti was vnemat., but last US showed presence of the rights.) Now and it or him is not present. To easier me for a long time spoke, that after vnematoch. All was displaced to the left, and I so think, that doctors were simply reinsured and would not become I has told or said to potter, to cut off is easier. And me 42 years, certainly not 20, but also not 50. Have appointed or nominated livial, t. As others to me nelzja-it is expressed. A mastopathy and ademioz. From one price the roof will go., but I had a hepatitis, veins rather expressed, but doctors do not pay attention to it. Drink also all. Instead of budeshch to drink - you will be lost from an infarct, etc. What choice. But also this not main thing. Now from all magazines it is distributed, that hormones abroad even steel omenjat. Certainly the advantage or benefit is from them, but it is more than harm. I so am afraid of consequences of an early climacterium. And from hormones it appears all can amplify still, I not malicious zhenshchina-can submit in sud-but to me will not return back ovaries., and I shall not prove anything only nerves. What for have removed everything, frightened. Frightened, and it has appeared on gist. follik. The cyst, I read. That now even at a cancer jaichnikov-treat hormones, without operation., than me to calm down. How to live, drink or not drink hormones, to write complaints. Has passed or has taken place 5 month. But I cannot calm down. To reconcile. To me spoke, perekrestit 3 times. What not a cancer. I have crossed 10 times. But now tablets an ooze without them I can come to an oncology. I ask you give advice or council. As could such happen. Yours faithfully Galina

Vahtangishvili R.S.
08.05.2004, 16:59
The only thing that it is possible to advise, it to arrive with all medical documents on consultation. We shall try to help or assist to solve your problems.