PDA

Просмотр полной версии : To Evgenie Serafimovichu a question

The visitor
15.12.2003, 15:46
Hello, Evgenie Serafimovich!

Prompt, please, where to me to address in St.-Petersburg.

At me was piogranulema on a palm. One week ago it or her have removed, and here today during the next dressing the doctor has told or said, that the granuloma is and again grows! It was the doctor on duty, instead of the one who operated, therefore I yet do not know, that to me will offer in this clinic.

But, speaking in a simple way, it turns out, what to me insufficiently deeply and widely it or her have removed? To what doctor particularly or even in what medical institution you would advise me to go, that this problem at last to solve?

In advance many thanks!

pes
16.12.2003, 01:19
Basically, I would advise to solve the problems connected with a brush, in a specialized institution: unit of surgery of a brush of Institute of traumatology and an orthopedics it or him. Vredena (Baykov's street, 8), BUT: if this piogranulema (by the way, whence she at you has undertaken?) grows - pokazhites- you as well to the oncologist. Begin with regional onkodispansera.

The visitor
16.12.2003, 02:06
Evgenie Serafimovich, hello once again!

Thanks for the answer!

Whence has undertaken piogranulema: first, couple of months back, under a skin there was a reddening similar to a hematoma, and before it or this no traumas existing, then she has got out on a surface and has grown more than up to 1 in diameter.

At the oncologist I already was. He has told or said, that it is necessary to delete and what make it the general or common surgeon can. Now I shall wait results of a histology (she will be ready one of these days) and, probably, again to you I shall address.

All kind!
Elena, SPb