PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Heredity

Masha
04.05.2003, 18:50
Hello. Prompt please, what role in education of cancer tumours is played with a heredity? (in my family from a cancer two uncles and the grandmother) have died.

pes
05.05.2003, 22:47
The exact place of hereditary factors in a parentage of malignant tumours for today is not known, but any role in development of some kinds of a cancer a heredity, undoubtedly, plays. Therefore to people, whose relatives suffered the certain kinds of a cancer, it is recommended to pass or take place the certain inspections on a regular basis. Your relatives have died of which cancer?

Katenka
11.08.2003, 21:36
Hello,

At me a similar question. The father and the uncle of my husband have died of a cancer. The husband speaks, that the grandmother too has died of a cancer. At the husband a cirrhosis of a liver which, as is known, leads to cancer disease. Whether it is possible or probable dopuastit developments of a cancer at a cirrhosis and what probability, what our future children will be sick of a cancer?

Katenka
12.08.2003, 14:24
au

pes
30.08.2003, 03:55
As to " to not admit or allow development of a cancer ": unfortunately, vaccines for prophylaxis of malignant tumours for the present only try to develop in laboratory conditions; thus, specific prophylaxis does not exist. Nonspecific prophylaxis of a cancer is reduced to a healthy way of life and deliveries, to the constant use in nutrition of fresh vegetables and fruit... As if to the future children... Let's specify, which cancer was at relatives of the husband?