PDA

Просмотр полной версии : LGM-under what scheme or plan?

lga
06.08.2003, 13:37
The matter is that I 10 years struggle with LGM (limfogranulemotozom), I cannot tell or say that absolutely bezudachno but....... The matter is that I never reached the extremity or end of treatment, I did not pass or take place beams. Last time in remission I was 6 years.
Now I was ill once again after a bronchitis. And so that me interisuet. To me have started to spend a chemotherapy under the scheme or plan ABVD-th she to me has not gone. The newest have told or said what is it now and the best. In danny the moment to me have started to do or make chemistry under scheme or plan VEASORR-it would be desirable to learn or find out it the new or out-of-date chemotherapy???! There is still a question - what for during chemistry appoint or nominate prednizalon??! Zaranie thanks!!!

Elen
12.08.2003, 12:18
I think the scheme or plan to you have appointed or nominated correct. Though I only the pharmacist, but in the anamnesis too have lgm in a prospective stage of remission 1,5 years. In connection with that that salvage rolling a handwork rolling or drowning, was necessary popyhtet above studying of schemes or plans in occasion of treatment lgm.
It would be desirable to ask you, what stage lgm was at you primarily? What variant? With signs of an intoxication or without? How much was relapses and what duration of the periods of remission between relapses? What courses himy to you appointed or nominated? And how much?
By that that to you beams did not appoint or nominate, you probably had 1 a stage?
And Prednisolonum is included into some schemes or plans as too possesses some antitumoral activity with reference to lgm.

lga
12.08.2003, 14:26
Greetings Elen! I Thank for the answer! In 1994 to me have spent chemistry 1-, Prospidinum, Dexonum, .2- under scheme or plan SORR, it has been appointed or nominated 2 more, and beams-th I of anything it nesdelala, and after two himy have left in remission. For that time I had 3-rd stage In without an intoxication.
In 1997 I zagrimela second time. To me provili 3 chemistry under scheme or plan SORR.Bylo are appointed or nominated 4 and beams. But I have again refused last chemistry and beams. After that I have stayed in remission of 6 years, and there would be till now, if not our nice or famous medicine.
Now to me have started to do or make chemistry under the scheme or plan ABVD-th she to me has not gone. Then have decided to do or make to BCACOPP-th me it would be necessary very or very much podnaprjachsja what to find Natulanum. Before such problems was not. And about beams they while speak-doctors nothing to me my friends and would want that I have passed or have taken place all up to the extremity or end. Thanks.

Elen
13.08.2003, 11:52
Dear Olga
Certainly treatment needs to be passed or be taken place up to the extremity or end necessarily!!! It is necessary to have patience. I know that as it hardly. But other way is not present. Most likely your relapses are connected with it or this.
And about schemes or plans, VD is less toxic than BEACOPP, Natulanum is especially toxic. And how she to you has not gone? The matter is that to me too 1-st chemistry have spent + (treatment passed or took place not in a specialized hospital), I had allergic reactions a reminding shock, the doctor has appointed or nominated in the further softer scheme or plan (and not under the report, i.e. not such what is accepted in the world), but less effective, and treatment has been spent not absolutely correctly. The further treatment spent in other medical institution under scheme or plan VD. It was necessary to accompany only with chemistry antihistamine preparations (Suprastinum, Dimedrolum, etc.). In general at carrying out himiii the huge role is played with its or her support (t. e. Well-timed elimination of by-effects).
For what reason to you has not approached or suited VD? Mlzhet be eat an opportunity to eliminate or erase;remove by-effects?

lga
18.08.2003, 18:52
I welcome you Elen! The matter is that I constantly accept antihistaminics. To me one has not gone priparat, a so-called Habit spasm..... I had such impression, that in a vein thrust raskolennyj an iron rod. A pain simply awful. We shall hope for the best! To me to pass and sustain or take place and sustain all courses............ Yours faithfully