PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Multiple myeloma of a blood

Ursus
29.05.2003, 17:35
Hello!
Disturbs a question on correctness of the appointed or nominated treatment to my relative.
Short in that to him, at the diagnosis " the multiple myeloma of the is diffusive-focal form with damage of a backbone of a lumbar department ", has been appointed or nominated a preparation " neurium 600 ".
However, having translated or transferred the instruction on application of this preparation, it has appeared, that he is appointed or nominated to people with the diagnosis "diabetes mellitis" at diabetic polinejropatii.
Whether can somebody help or assist to clear a situation: whether the specified preparation and what treatment in general has correctly been appointed or nominated should be spent at the given diagnosis?
I ask experts onkogematologov to respond and, whenever possible, to answer these questions more in detail.
Yours faithfully and the best regards, Vladimir Ursu!

pes
30.05.2003, 02:35
As I am a surgeon-oncologist having very superficial experience in onkogematologii, would advise you to address in our ?-consultation - in itself skilled or experienced experts- participate. It can be made, having written the letter on [email L-onco-consilium@online.debryansk.ru [/email address, or from a site of doctor D.V.Kozlova: http: // onco.debryansk.ru