PDA

Просмотр полной версии : vit D

karamelka2003
20.05.2003, 01:11
At me the tumour of a thymic gland 2 years ago has been removed. CHuystvuju I of am perfect. There where I live the sun practically does not happen and there is shortage Vit D. Whether I in my position can to visit or attend a sun deck or it is better to suffer?

pes
20.05.2003, 21:38
Let's specify in the beginning: what for a tumour? The histological diagnosis? Invasive or aggressive or non-invasive? If any from thymomas, myasthenic or not myasthenic?

karamelka2003
23.05.2003, 01:25
Thanks for consultation, but I know, what not one of my doctors to me of it or this will not tell or say. And it is a pity, means so it to the best.

pes
24.05.2003, 01:07
That is how - nobody will tell or say? The thymoma was yours, and you have the full legitimate right on settling or exhausting;exhaustive informavtsiju about a status of your health; to give up to you in these data have the right nobody. As if to criterion " myasthenic - not myasthenic "... So far as this question causes in you difficulties, it is possible to be assured or confident, that your thymoma was not MYASTHENIC - otherwise you would know about it or this definitely. So, all is defined or determined by an invasiveness and a histology is owe a life is registered in an extract from a case history received by you after operation.