PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Cancer shchetovidnoj glands

gleb
07.05.2003, 20:51
The site is found out in my mum on SHCHZH at US from the left party or side 0, 7. The puncture has shown a capillary cancer. The oncologist speaks about necessity of operation on excision of half SHCHZH. Situtsija it is complicated by that 2 weeks ago to mum have spent operation on excision of a mammary gland in communication or connection with zlokach. A tumour (too from the left party or side). The chemotherapy will be shortly appointed or nominated. Whether tell or say, please, it is necessary to do or make operation on SHCHZH between sessions of a chemotherapy (or up to it or her) or it is better to perform operation after passage of a chemotherapy. Whether there are others methods of treatment except for operation? Can be with her in general hurry it is not necessary (inspection SHCHZH has been spent for the first time and no complaints not at mum are present it or her).

In what hospital in Moscow it is better to do or make similar operations?
Whether well such operations do or make in ONMTS by it or him. Blohina ("Kashirka")? (in itself to mum did or made diagnostics).

pes
08.05.2003, 01:47
Gemitireoidektomija (operation of excision of half of thyroid gland) - operation rather small and much more will not detain a chemotherapy, therefore I would advise in a similar situation in the beginning to operate, and then - is possible or probable, in two weeks - to begin a chemotherapy. ONTS Russian Academy of Medical Science - one of the most solid oncologic establishments of the country; I believe, with such operation there will consult well.