PDA

Просмотр полной версии : shishki in a place where pricked

DIMA
04.05.2003, 20:06
Still a question if it is possible, continuation. (History) (After course of treatment from a prostatitis, namely nyxes prostatilena, vitamin E in butter or oil, has then pierced vitamin 1 and 6 then in a month were inflated shishki in a place where pricked. To the touch firm enough, do not hurt, in the mornings have an effect, are a little stirred or prevented in jeans, but only at once as nadenesh. Externally with the size will not be allocated, but give a shade bluish on a surface of a skin. What is it can be? The size shishek such. On the left breech she continuous, across gdeto 7 on a vertical 4, depth gdeto on dlinnu needles. On right kakby punctual or dot educations on 1 sm kv. Still they warm, are warmer than other body, to the touch. Do not hurt, are not scratched. Answers: scorceni April, 28th 2003 06 : 53 : 19 shishki in places of injections it is the centers productive granulematoznogo inflammations as reaction to conducting vitamin E in butter or oil. Surgeons name it paraffinomas) THANKS FOR the ANSWER. Simply it shocks me, if know about an opportunity of such consequences, what for appoint or nominate this devil's vitamin E in butter or oil. You if can tell or say still, that from it or this it is possible to wait. I yet have not written about time. They were formed gde-that in January. And till now vido did not change. Are in any static status. Not rostut do not decrease. On excision I personally do not represent operation to myself, to mine it is not possible or probable. They can resolve, and that in this case it is necessary to do or make.

pes
06.05.2003, 00:47
Try or Taste long (5-6 weeks) a course of systemic enzymotherapy - better oksigrissant, but it is possible and flogenzim; it can help or assist a resorption.