PDA

Просмотр полной версии : tromboas

01.11.2006, 12:50
Good afternoon! To the elderly relative who has transferred or carried with last year the insult (gemoragichesky) it is appointed or nominated korteksin and tromboas. But there is a stomach ulcer, whether it is possible to accept tromboas or there is something another? Available still a ciliary arrhythmia.

Nevrolog
06.11.2006, 16:18
Hello, Natalia!
Probably, in your report there are some discrepancies in the diagnosis (I mean a hemorrhage). Therefore I would like to specify results of inspection of year prescription (first of all MRT a brain).

08.11.2006, 11:20
I result or bring diaznoz at an extract. How to spend prophylaxis??
The diagnosis at an extract: distsirkuljatornaja an encephalopathy of 3 degrees with consequences gemoragicheskogo an insult (small volume) in the left hemisphere of a brain. A oNOONiOa?y?-basilar failure. An atherosclerosis. The hypertensia is arterial. An ischemic heart disease: paroksimalnaja the form of a ciliary arrhythmia. A peptic ulcer of 12-th intestine in a stage of remission.
MRT: on series TOF-angio (3D) ?O-tomograms of basal main intracranial arteries rasping narrowing both perednemozgovyh and forward kommunikantnoj arteries, sharp narrowing of both intracranial segments verebralnyh the arteries, the moderate non-uniform narrowing of internal carotids is defined or determined. Anomalies of development, an aneurysm are not present.
In the bridge of a brain the fine centers cystically- transformations are saved. In mediobazalnyh departments of the left frontal lobe opredeljajutja blots insignificant hyperintensive 1 and 2 a signal, with an insignificant perifocal edema.
: Retrogress of the fine hemorrhagic centers in the left frontal lobe. Cystically- changes (2 fine centers) in the bridge of a brain.

Nevrolog
11.11.2006, 18:00
Unfortunately, the description of a tomography has not given a full picture since the phrase " appreciable retrogress of the hemorrhagic fine (!) centers " does not give full representation.
Usually, at a ciliary arrhythmia ischemic insults with hemorrhagic propityvaniem take place, in the given case for me the situation is not up to the extremity or end clear (since a hemorrhagic insult this contraindication for purpose or appointment of the given preparation).
The basic indications to purpose or appointment antiagreganta (in this case, trombo ASSa) is presence paroksizmalnoj forms of a ciliary arrhythmia, and also stenosing process of the main arteries of a head. If to speak about javzennoj illnesses or diseases 12 p.k., she can be contraindication only in case of when the stage of an exacerbation takes place or at a recurring ulcer.