PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Backbone

byte
02.11.2006, 17:10
Good afternoon! About 4 months ago I had dorsodynias (constants)! I am engaged in Track and field athletics! Has gone to the family doctor! Sdeli pictures - it was found out from me small isrevlenie a backbone! Naprivil to the neurologist, that has told or said, chot it is necessary to remove or take off a strain of muscles on a back massazhom! Has passed or has taken place massage, floated in basejne, strengthened a back!! And pains and have remained. Also what now further to do or make? Again to the neurologist? Or..... I do not know what to do or make!!
Vladimir

Nevrolog
06.11.2006, 16:14
Hello!
I think, that in your case it is necessary to combine physical exercises with medicamental treatment. Concrete references can be given only on internal reception.

AntonW
06.11.2006, 20:43
Hello)
To me 16 years, go in for sports, at me an osteochondrosis kresttsovogo the department 3 4 5 vertebra, a pain in a daily life is not felt, has appeared where that 1-2 years ago but when I start to take a bar in arms or hand where that with weight exceeding in one and a half time own (ryvkovaja stanovaja draft) starts to appear sharply pain, and appears only after I start to rise already without weight (bar), sweats in seconds 2-4 pain passes or takes place. I it strongly am am stirred or prevented by I passed or took place 2 weeks of procedure (it seems an electrophoresis) but after me have told or said what is it to me I was not necessary now drink struktum (2 months) and 2 times go to a week in pool, I try stanovuju to not do or make draft and if to do or make that only with small weights or balances but me it seems that oshchutimyh results is not observed. like all not so it is terrible, but it would be desirable to get rid of it or this, Whatever pereroslo in something more unpleasant Prompt as me more quickly to cure an osteochondrosis,

Nevrolog
11.11.2006, 17:31
Hello, Anton!
Osteochondrosis this chronic disease which to cure is impossible. In our forces there is only an opportunity to brake development of disease.
Should pay attention, that in my practice I did not meet shtangistov with an ideal backbone, the majority has problems and often serious enough. Therefore, considering, that the backbone has had an effect on your case already in 16 years, I advise to find another employment or occupations for maintenance of in the form of. From its part I can recommend to continue employment or occupations plavaniemi daily to do or make charging or charge for a backbone.