PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Help or Assist advice or council, please

oxana1972
31.10.2006, 13:11
Good afternoon,
To me 33 years.
Two weeks daily at me any giddiness, feeling of unreality, is a little podtashnivanie and sensation as though at me from within something presses that on temples or whisky on a nape on ears, sometimes it seems, that something with vision (I wear lenses). Earlier I was hurted or was ill;was sick quite often with a head, especially after excitement or frustration.

Friends have frightened, what is it there can be a meningitis, but I try to get a chin up to a breast, it I do or make, but the back in the field of scapulas starts to hurt or be ill;be sick a little, legs or foots in kolenjah too I unbend at the bent hip joint.
The neuropathologist in an out-patient department to me has diagnosed VSD and an osteochondrosis of a cervical department of a backbone.
The doctor, please, respond, as soon as possible on some questions:

1. How to be convinced, what is it not a meningitis (a puncture to do or make terribly)?
2. The doctor has advised to make M-echo, and then if that MRT, how much or as far as it is safe?
3. Whether can cause all these sensations an osteochondrosis and whether enough massage, if yes?

Perhaps, will advise something or something else?

Thanks in advance.
Oksana

Nevrolog
06.11.2006, 16:27
Hello, Oksana!
I think, that hardly it is necessary to talk about a meningitis in this case, especially. That the neurologist has not found a special pathology at survey.
Considering, what besides a headache (holding apart character?) visual disturbances I nevertheless would take place advised to spend MRT a brain, to make ultrasound of vessels feeding a brain with functional assays, EEG, to visit or attend the oculist (survey of an eyeground is obligatory), promonitorirovat arterial pressure.
The given inspection is safe but provided that you not beremennyi at you the driver of a rhythm is not established or installed.