PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hematoma in a head. Help or assist me: ' (

tmak
02.10.2006, 17:18
Help or Assist me please. At my girlfriend such problem. Its or her former guy has gone to its or her head and at it or her the intracranial hematoma was formed. She longly spoke nobody. And when at it or her frequent headaches that she have begun has gone to clinic and there to her have told or said - 60 % that she will die... Also what to live to her remains no more half a year. And 2 months ago, in the diagnostic center in Kiev 96 % of a lethal outcome have told or said that already...: ' (And now she lays in reanimation... The Hematoma has given serious complication on heart. She often lost consciousness. Whether it is possible schas still as that it or her to rescue or save? I heard that in the West operations by means of scale-knife spend. It can help or assist her at last stage of illness or disease, or already too late? Respond me....

Nevrolog
02.10.2006, 21:32
Hello!
Should afflict you meaning that similar questions is problematic enough to solve in absentia, and it is impossible at so avariciously presented information (I speak about an opportunity and necessity of operation).
If to speak about scale-knife he is in scientific research institute of neurosurgery it or him. N.N.Burdenko (Moscow) where has found wide enough application. An another matter, that in the given situation scale-knife hardly is necessary. At posttraumatic hematomas use other kinds of operations which are widely spent in vysheoznachennom institute. In your situation if the status of your girl allows to carry out transportation, I would advise to come into contact to employees of this clinic (including to send them all medical information on a status of the patient, full reports of research, etc.). The address of institute of neurosurgery on the Internet: http: // nsi.ru

tmak
04.10.2006, 22:38
Tell or Say the doctor and if I shall give you the information from the medical conclusion you can something tell or say, or it is necessary only with that center in Moscow to communicate or be bound?
And more one. Your opinion. If it in Kiev results of inspection in honey the center (the truth I do not know what and what he from itself(himself) represents, but that money have taken that fact good) have told or said that 96 % a lethal outcome on how much they can be mistaken? Simply same Ukraine.... Here you pay-treat, you do not pay - you die... Your personal opinion.

Nevrolog
05.10.2006, 21:02
You asked a question on an opportunity surgical treatment of a hematoma, therefore I and have given you the address of clinic where superb spend such operations. Besides a question on an opportunity and necessity of operation the neurosurgeon, and I nevertheless the neurologist first of all should solve.
If to speak about the forecast. That is complex or difficult enough thing, in fact current of each illness especially individually and it is necessary to be guided only on given statistki. How much or as far as I understand about 96 % spoke couple of months back and receives, that or your girlfriend has got in 4 % or colleagues were mistaken in the forecasts.
I am ready to consider or examine honey. Documents, but it is desirable to send them on my electron (nevrolog@ya.ru address.

tmak
06.10.2006, 00:46
I shall send honey. Documents in current of several days. And more to pair or steam questions.
That occurs or happens at last stage of such illness or disease when already there comes the extremity or end. Of what the person dies? And on how much it morbidly occurs or happens? Here at the girlfriend has given complication on heart. It turns out that is possible and from that that will strongly seize heart to die?
And doctors to her have told or said that mobil. Phone and a computer to her can damage or injure;hurt. They make what influence on a hematoma?
The girlfriend already at home. To her schas it is much easier, already even walks along the street.... And thanks for answers, the doctor...

Nevrolog
08.10.2006, 18:03
The reason of a lethal outcome in can be both a hematoma, and secondary complications of disease. Superfluous vyremjaprirovozhdenie with a mobile phone or sitting at a computer can do much harm and to the healthy person what to speak about the patient with a lesion of heart and a brain.

tmak
10.10.2006, 18:07
Yesterday she again was in Kiev. Already in other clinic. And there have told or said - 98 %........: ' (whether there Is already a sense to go to Moscow? Whether can seriously be mistaken in two clinics? And whether can be such that in capital of Ukraine own all that knowledge on treatment of similar diseases which are in it or this Moskovsk institute of surgery? The doctor, and still on the bill of last stage, you have not responded... What exactly causes mors of the person? The hematoma bursts? Something is pressed? And more - you do not know on the bill of it or this scale-knife. On how much late in that case still probably to perform with its or his help operation and on what it depends? From the size of a hematoma?

Nevrolog
14.10.2006, 20:48
For what to make comments on an event to me it is necessary to have fuller information, than I have now. Considering, that the given problem in a greater degree lays in a field of action of neurosurgeons, I once again advise to communicate with experts of institute of surgery, to receive correspondence consultation on honey. To documents. Only after that it will be possible to solve the problem on further tactics of actions.
Prichino morses can be both a hemorrhage, and secondary oslozhennija the given disease from internal organs.

RSFN
31.10.2006, 21:53
Posttraumatic hematoma operate. The scale a knife is not applied to treatment of hematomas.

Nevrolog
06.11.2006, 16:20
the Posttraumatic hematoma operate. The scale a knife is not applied to treatment of hematomas.

Objections are not present.