PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Strange nervous Excitement

psychologist
23.10.2006, 22:57
Kind mood! Help or assist to understand what's the matter, already very long ago, I to test began constantly a status which it is trivial speaking, are expressed, as though in panic desire that that quickly to do or make, that there has more likely passed or there has more likely taken place this or that situation, constant aspiration to movement, more likely the interlocutor would express....... Thus there is a powerful or potent tachycardia (sometimes with a syncope)
The doctor has appointed or nominated Korteksin, Cavintonum, Stimuloton.
Has forgotten to note, these or it a status, that I have described, they not every minute, they paroxysmal (suddenly and series), but on a background of these or it medikomentov, I have been surprised, as these or it as though attacks began to be stoped and I notice, for example in that situation where it would arise, it does not arise, allocation of an adrenaline has decreased, but respond please: why this effect of sound improvement of a status on a background of preparations is not stable a little, simply one day all is normal, then these attacks of pavor and powerful or potent nervous volennija as though overflow, but all taki being strong, I see, how they are stoped, but this fact certain not stability frightens comprehension. And suddenly, even here this improvement will pass or take place completely.
This all has begun 18 years (now to me 22) then I have lost consciousness, then where that half a year at me was pavor to lose consciousness, then all has practically passed or has practically taken place, further in May, 2004 there was a syncope which harbinger became here these sensations " to toropleniju ", at them by the way, such strange status, I see all, all I hear, all I remember, where I am, etc., but I can not utter the name of a subject and so on, I can publish sounds and only, but in seconds it passes or takes place 10 maximum. (but it is rare)
What is it can be? I do not know!!!!!!!
I psychologically, as though am " In a floor or field of pavor of these or it volneniy ", vsledstvii that I can think of it or this, though certainly effect kuperatsii attacks to the face!!!!!!!
According to my doctor, stimuloton should clean or remove pavor, but I it or him prinemaju where that from the beginning of October and while completely the pavor of expectation has not passed or has not taken place.
Let's look forward to hearing from you or to your reply, what you on all to it or this think, the main thing when will be stability of a status? Instead of so today abruptly, and tomorrow bojazdno!
P.S. MRT, EEG..... These analyses criminal do not show anything, all "works", only thing UZDG, has shown what that narrowing! I became myself chuvtsvovat, well as though not such as earlier and as all people, carefree in this plan " As you consider or count, whether will pass or take place such "dumki" hardly later on a background of these preparations. Whether Stability will be adjusted?
Thanks In advance
Yours faithfully Konstantin

dima@volga
23.10.2006, 23:44
Opa, the same thing and at me...
Has now read through on a diagonal, time is not present. Tomorrow I shall come, I esteem more in detail.

ZY: at me vsd, a hypertonia 1 items

ZZY: " such strange status, I see all, all I hear, all I remember, where I am, etc., but I can not utter the name of a subject and so on, I can publish sounds and only, but in seconds 10 maximum it pass or take place "
And such at me was, but only once. Thought, that nafik I shall die: (awful sensation...

And more one. Look the next topic (which I have created). Can be and you will find similar problems?

psychologist
23.10.2006, 23:51
So at me too sin on what that vascular dysfunction for only on a background of Cavintonum it became easier though this combination from stimulotona can and korteksina has together given result of treatment, I speak besides here these or it toropleny, there is a pavor, what is it action will end as soon as I shall stop to sit on wheels:p

Nevrolog
24.10.2006, 20:03
Dear Konstantin!
Despite lacking kriminala at inspection, I byf nevertheless would like to contemplate reports, in ypervuju the turn me interests MRT, EEG, biochemical analizk cuts and, certainly, UZDG.
Most likely you are right, that in this case improvement has come or stepped first of all on a background of reception stimulotona.