PDA

Просмотр полной версии : At me a question

Stasya
19.10.2006, 18:26
To me 23 years. One year ago I am absolutely casual, as it happens, has got on tamogrammu a brain, and owe to a was-abdominal cavity and was found out, that at me an aneurysm. She has appeared congenital. About the shock I shall lower or omit, but all neurosurgeons (I do not wish anybody to offend) have told or said at once-cut! I have passed or have taken place any, and several and all in me saw the next clinical case. Our medicine often works wonders at such equipment and wages, all business in arms or hand and a head. But that I could have heard plenty..... " You know from what Andrey Mironov has died? "-asked me. And of what I shall die does not know anybody, except for the God. I have learned or have found out in detail all procedure of a surgical intervention and was found out, that before making excision, it is necessary to define or determine a kind aneurysms, and sometimes already this procedure comes to an end something is pitiable-have hooked or still there and break. Voobshchem there were people conceiving a little in another way, namely, that very much often at opening older persons at them find out to an aneurysm which at all had not an effect. I for myself already have solved all. I have refused. The only thing for what I am grateful so it for knowledge which will help or assist me during pregnancy as I cannot give birth or travail most, me it is possible only kesarit. And in what I do not know my question, it would be desirable likely support in something. Thanks for earlier

Some1
19.10.2006, 22:00
Hmm...
Stasja , success to you and health.;-)
At times we also do not realize how much or as far as we are happy, only because we are healthy.

Nevrolog
20.10.2006, 23:34
Hello, Stasya!
I do not have full confidence, that your choice correct since without an operative measure at you is risk of development of an intracerebral bleeding with all following. Modern angiohirurgija at high enough level that allows to minimize risk possible or probable oslozheny at operations carried out in similar cases. Besides in some cases probably to execute not open operation, and endoscopic, which less travmatichna.

Lelik
23.10.2006, 12:30
Stasya,
Advice or Council of the doctor I can not help or assist (t.k not the doctor), I can only wish to find svedujushchego in the given area of the doctor which will help or assist to make to you the final correct decision and success.

Nevrolog
24.10.2006, 19:40
Stasya,
Advice or Council of the doctor I can not help or assist (t.k not the doctor), I can only wish to find svedujushchego in the given area of the doctor which will help or assist to make to you the final correct decision and success.

It would be the best output or exit from the given situation.