PDA

Просмотр полной версии : How to be restored after excision of a neurinoma

Skaya5
22.10.2006, 12:19
In February, 2006 to me have removed a tumour - a neurinoma of an acoustical nerve of IV item
After operation the facial nerve (paralysis) is damaged or injured.
In July the plasty of a facial nerve sublingual has been made.
Now it is necessary to wait for attributes of germination of a nerve.
But with offensive or approach of colds half of face of the damaged or injured party or side as though is instantly frozen (and still at all there were no frosts). Anybody can advise nothing: to close to me half of face, to protect it or her from a cold and a wind.
I on a regular basis carry out exercises for the face, accepted nejromedin. Whether it is necessary to drink Dibazolum?
What it is possible to undertake for the prompt restoration of mobility of the left part of the face?
Can you know and how to restore a solid vision? Doubling till now remains.
One more complication after operation-liquorrhea. And besides there were doctors who spoke, that it or this cannot be, and more the big question, that at you there drips from a nose. What to do or make?
Please, help or assist.
P.S. Doctors who did or made to me operation live in other city. I to them shall get is not very fast yet.

Nevrolog
24.10.2006, 19:36
Hello!
Unfortunately, it is impossible to respond to a part of questions in absentia (first of all it is a question of a liquorrhea and a diplopia which genesis obviously demands utonenija). Process of restoration from a facial nerve (if the contracture) long enough was not generated and demands the big patience. Besides gymnastics for the face and nejromidina, it is necessary to discuss with the attending physician an opportunity of carrying out of a course of vascular preparations (for example, agapurin), vitamins of group In (milgamma, nejromultivit)...