PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Wilson- illness or disease

Sergio7
21.10.2006, 00:38
I wish to declare or announce our Birth.
We it, innitsiativnaja group sick Wilson's of illness or disease which wish to unite Wilson's patients worldwide in Association, for protection of our rights and interests, and vpervuju turn across all Russia, as that right to a life and to conservation of this right. We also search for doctors nejrogenetikov which work in the field of studying our disease, for sotrudnichestva.--------------------------------------
Gepatotserebralnaja a dystrophia (degeneration) This disease wears also the name of illness or disease vestfalja-o??y??a-?oa?oa [Konovalov N., 1948; Westphal, 1883; Wilson, 1912]. (Gepatolentikuljarnaja a degeneration) the international name (Wilson's illness or disease)
Wilson- illness or disease (.:degeneratio hepatolenticularis, degeneratio hepaticerebralis, degeneratio neurohepatica).
Illness or Disease is described Kinier Wilson - by the English neuropathologist.------------------
This hereditary disease, described a lesion of nervous system and a liver. Disease is inherited on is autosomal-recessive type.
(13 chromosome, a mutation in ATP7B a gene), at presence, at both parents of a genetic mutation in 13 chromosome. Gepatolentikuljarnaja the degeneration is known from an extreme antiquity. The image which has reached us of Egyptian pharaon Tutanhamona, in opinion of the largest expert J. Walshe, deal with all life a problem gepatolentikuljarnoj degenerations, does not exclude the assumption, that he suffered this disease.
In our country an outstanding contribution to studying gepatolentikuljarnoj degenerations, was brought by the largest domestic neurologist, long-term director of Institute of a neurology of Russian Academy of Medical Science R.F of N.V.Konovalov which name in Russia wears the given disease.
That to interestingly come on our site http: // iawd.sitecity.ru /

Nevrolog
24.10.2006, 19:27
I shall necessarily glance on the specified resource. I welcome your undertaking.