PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Different pupils and headaches

tcdr
23.10.2006, 14:09
XXX XXX
Hello, the doctor!
To me 17 years, live I in small settlement. 4 years ago I had very nervous period, already the whole god-every day stress. After that the head has started to hurt or be ill;be sick. Further I had different pupils. What illumination or coverage is not dependent: the sun, weak or strong eliktricheskaja a lamp, any another - pupils different both there and there. Earlier I noticed, that pupils still sometimes happen identical, but last time I observe that pupils different is constant.
It it is not direct, that it is strong in eyes rushes (such too happens and it is not rare), and here is how I shall not look in a mirror or I shall not ask somebody to look or see speak: " it is not strong, he different. "
I take a small pocket mirror: I start to allocate or remove in a distance - one zrachek extends, another is narrowed.
Headaches: when the head pupils as if identical (but it is not exact since I asked to look or see during such moments only time 3) hurts
I have solved forgive or excuse the analysis, during what moments the head and different pupils hurts.
First I thought, that from for loads at school (I horoshistka and naurokah was engaged in lessons).
Then (here it is literally in it or this to year): I was 11 class, family at us rather poor and at me it was not simple a choice, I needed to act or arrive though as on a budgetary basis. So, on May, 20th us release or exempt from all lessons (including from fiz-) and since 20 on 20, I only and am engaged in that that I read, I write the abstract, I solve zadachki, tests - I prepare on full. I this month walked, not hdila in shop - an exercise stress any, but preparation for examinations with 8 up to 21. And I have noticed, that the head has ceased to hurt or be ill;be sick (once a week, time in ten days and that slightly, in difference from that that earlier she hurted or was ill;was sick some times in day and is at times improbably strong).
But not looking at it I cannot tell or say, that I have seen 100 % law - there was an exercise stress - the head was ill. When hurts after fiz- when does not hurt. And here is how above opisanoe from the analysis otrozhaetsja on pupils I do not know all, since different they is constant.
And at relatives at anybody such is not present. At mum the raised or increased pressure (but her 55 at it or her serious physical job and an obesity), at the daddy normal, at the native sister on mum lowered.
Tell or Say, what is it can be and as it is serious. (respond please more in detail because I called in a city out-patient department and to me have told or said, that in all city (and in city of 5 out-patient departments) there is no nervopotologa and when it will be not known). If it is possible set to me
Still any questions that fuller you could spend the analysis.

(I do not drink (in general never, only bakal a champagne for new year), I do not smoke, narcotics I do not accept and never than similar was not engaged)

-duration-
From pair seconds till several o'clock
-character-pulsing, holding apart or arching
-communication with time of day does not hurt at-night
-exact lokalizatsija-in different places of a skull (a forehead, a nape, whisky)
--(unilateral)
-communication with physical and emotional nagruzkoj-I can not vylelit communications or connections, it depends
Whether the pain in horizontal polozhenii--amplifies did not notice
-communication with a cycle-is not present such communication or connection
-accompanying displays (loud sounds and bright light, a nausea irritate. The vomiting, a giddiness, etc.) such is not present-anything
Whether the headache-accrues at physical nagruzke-I can tell or say, can only is rare
Whether you-can work or make habitual actions during head boli-not always
Whether there is an effect from classical anesthetizing preparatov-a head not so strongly and not so longly hurts that trrebovalis tablets
Whether there were traumas of a head and shei-are not present

Lelik
23.10.2006, 15:38
I shall dare to allow advice or council to fill the given form http: // forum.nedug.ru/showthread.php? t=448255 is should help or assist the doctor with diagnostics