PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Strong headaches at change of weather

Anton Sarkov
02.10.2006, 11:00
To me 34, body height 185, weight 95.

Last 2 years of steel pojavljatsja strong headaches at change of weather. Thus helps or assists banal TSitromon or Tempalgin.

neskolkol time during such attacks has measured pressure - in norm or rate 120/80. Last 3 months were completely excluded with alcohol. I do not smoke. On job everyone a floor of year I hand over all analyses. A cholesterin, Saccharum, urine, balirubin. ferementy, gippatity (5 kinds), AIDS, all in norm or rate. Though also job behind a computer, every day 8 km on foot (on job and home) however go

The headache can be characterized as follows. Sharp pressing in left the shares above a forehead.

Prompt what doctor it is necessary to visit or attend what analyses to hand over (at me the insurance covers analyses at a rate of up to 250 dol. In a year). Whether there can be it a harbinger of a hypertonia as mum suffers the same illness?

Nevrolog
05.10.2006, 21:29
Hello, Anton!
I would like to have the description of a painful syndrome according to the underwritten list of questions:

-duration (a constant, remittirujushchaja, 2 hours, 24 hours, etc.)
-character (pulsing, holding apart or arching, compressing)
-communication with time of day
Exact localization
- (odno-or bilateral)
-communication with a physical and emotional load
Whether the pain in horizontal position-amplifies
-accompanying displays (loud sounds and bright light, a nausea irritate. A vomiting, a giddiness, etc.)
Whether the headache-accrues at an exercise stress
Whether you-can work or make habitual actions during a headache
Whether there is an effect from classical anesthetizing preparations
Whether there were traumas of a head and a neck

Anton Sarkov
06.10.2006, 12:25
Good afternoon, the Doctor

I answer your questions

-duration::::::::::::::::: 5-6 hours
-character::::::::::::::::: compressing
-communication with time of day::::::::::::::::: since morning
Exact localization::::::::::::::::: Top nadlobnaja the left part
-::::::::::::::::: one
-communication with a physical and emotional load::::::::::::::::: is not present
Whether the pain in horizontal position:::::::::::::::::-amplifies is not present
-accompanying displays (loud sounds and bright light, a nausea irritate. The vomiting, a giddiness, etc.)::::::::::::::::: is not present (from listed)
Whether the headache-accrues at an exercise stress::::::::::::::::: yes
Whether you-can work or make habitual actions during a headache::::::::::::::::: yes
Whether there is an effect from classical anesthetizing preparations::::::::::::::::: yes
Whether there were traumas of a head and a neck::::::::::::::::: are not present

The doctor, 3 years ago did or made magnitorezonansnuju diagnostics of a brain. In me have found out likvornuju a cyst in a brain. Have written out a heap of medicines basically for a cerebral decompression. During reception of medicines felt very badly. Then in another klikinike to me have made an echogram (precisely I do not remember) and vyjailos that pressure intracranial at me and so low. Has ceased to accept preparations state of health became excellent or different.

The doctor has told or said, that likvornaja the cyst (5 10 sm) at me is possible or probable because of an old trauma (alas it was possible to remember only falling from a carriage at 1.5 years or summer age because of what at me iskrevlena a bridge). Also has told or said that people live with likvornymi cysts all life and of it or this do not die. I have calmed down.....

In advance I thank for the answer

Nevrolog
10.10.2006, 17:37
Hello, Anton!
The description of a headache presented by you mismatches a classical picture of any type of a headache (it is not excluded, that in the presented description there are discrepancies). Three variants are Most probable: a sinusitis, a headache of a strain, an intracranial hypertensia. I would advise to repeat MRT a brain in dynamics or changes it the field of search of the possible or probable reasons will allow to narrow considerably.