PDA

Просмотр полной версии : SGM and an intracranial hypertensia

06.10.2006, 21:04
Hello.
Somewhere half a year back I has hit a head about the ground (has fallen with 2 meters, consciousness did not lose, not toshnilo, the head was not turned. In current some days after that strongly hurted or was ill;was sick a head, then could not raotat more than 2 chaso - the head isilno dergolo a head (as though impact from within) together impact, and after neskolkosekustopora kollegivyzvali fast started to hurt or be ill;be sick. In hospital has put a concussion of the brain. Rengen, KT, EFG, the oculist - all OK.
Prsle week rest all has come to norm or rate, only the head pereodicheski strongly hurted or was ill;was sick from nesk. Hours about one day. However the last time the head became any tjazhei again strongly beats a head in a place of impact. Has made M-echo. M-echo without spmeshcheny, doubled, rashcheplennoe. Expansion 3 ventricles, attributes of the moderate intracranial hypertensia (plus: from 2 parties or sides eat). Scope of a pulsation of 15 %.

There is a question of % why VCHD has not been revealed in a week when to me vysheperichislennye researches did or made all? And in general than such M-echo threatens for me? And the most important, that for impacts I feel - very strongly it strains. To me of 27 years.

Many thanks.

Nevrolog
10.10.2006, 17:32
Hello!
Should pay your attention that informativnost M-echo is relative enough and furthermore in comparison with the same KT. And here with "impacts" it is necessary to understand more carefully and it is desirable to do or make it in the internal order since the picture is obscure.