PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Status of unreality...?!

Oksanaa
09.09.2006, 16:59
Hello!
To me of 18 years. I always was very active person.
But here already about half a year disturbs me a strange status!
The matter is that I almost all time am in a status of unreality... As though with a dream, it is difficult to concentrate on an idea, tongue is sometimes braided and it is difficult to speak, sometimes even shakes when I go!
I never accepted narcotics and not alkogolichka...
What is it can be prompt please to what doctor to address!

Nevrolog
11.09.2006, 18:45
Hello, Oksana!
Correspondence consultation will be hardly informative. You should address to the neurologist internally.

10.10.2006, 10:06
Zdrastvujte, Oksana!
My name is Natalia, me of 26 years. Me the same signs as too disturb you, and still a giddiness. You prompt have received, though any answer to your complaints, at internal dialogue with the neurologist? The matter is that to me so anything intelligible have not told or said, except for that what is it display of a -vascular dystonia.

Nevrolog
10.10.2006, 17:28
Hello, Natalia!
I shall be responsible for Oksana. At similar complaints internal survey and the careful collecting of the anamnesis that does or makes not informative correspondence consultation is very important. From a neurology first of all it is necessary to exclude the epileptiform nature of complaints, with this purpose by way of doobsledovanija it is necessary to spend EEG with functional assays.