PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Short-term memory blackouts

Natalia Nat
11.09.2006, 18:24
The daughter (15 years) has such failures: she speaks, then suddenly stops, "brakes" (not clear view, mydriatic pupils), through 5 sec. Comes to the senses, not remembering about what spoke before. Sometimes such status happens each half an hour, sometimes some times in day. I do not know even to what doctor to address. And in general, the girl active, very well studies. There was a birth trauma of a cervical vertebra, but in 7 years "have corrected"; was exposed to hypnosis when there were 10 years. It can the reason? Thanks huge.

Nevrolog
11.09.2006, 18:43
Hello, Natalia!
The given problem is in sight the neurologist. The picture presented by you demands first of all exception of the epileptiform nature of these "failures". Therefore prime research is EEG with functional assays and a tomography of a brain.

Kimberley
02.10.2006, 19:44
At me a problem... Already neskolko the person govoili to me that I am disconnected or switched-off for some time (5-10) eyes are opened or open... It or him kazhetja that I listen to them and talk to me... When I come to the senses continue the conversation and I do not remember that occured or happened for these seconds and that they to me gvorili... That nothing simply seemed to me... Because of what it occurs or happens?

Nevrolog
04.10.2006, 20:17
Hello, Kimberley!
Quite probably, that in your case it is a question of one of forms of an epilepsy - an absentia epileptica. For specification of the diagnosis it is necessary to visit or attend the neurologist internally and to make EEG with functional assays.