PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Your opinion, the Doctor

Tatyana Gotta
26.09.2006, 14:08
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kind to you day, I wished to consult to you. For quite some time now I began to pull the right leg or foot and the left arm or hand has slightly lost in sensitivity. It is precisely established or installed, that the tumour of a brain is not present also an insult I too did not transfer or carry. I have transferred or carried many years back operation on heart: a mitral commissurotomy. Since then three valves are involved in process. It I to that I about 20 years sleep only on right to a side, and edemas, certainly, available. Whether it can cause my difficulties? The right leg or foot - serious, hardly I lift it or her, some times even fell, now I go very cautiously. It would be desirable to hear your opinion. To me 52 years. In advance thanks. Tatyana

Nevrolog
28.09.2006, 20:47
Hello, Tatyana!
On "Illness" you have not received the answer because of technical problems which constantly are present on a site.
If to speak frankly in cases similar to yours neurologic survey which in many respects allows soorientirovatsja in the possible or probable reasons of your complaints is very important. First of all at the problems described above it is necessary to exclude (besides already excluded cerebral insult):
-osteochondrosis of a backbone oslozhennyj gryzheobrazovaniem
-disturbance spinal a circulation (disturbance of a circulation in a spinal cord)
-tumour of a spinal cord
-neuropathy of peripheric nerves of a leg or foot and arm or hand
But I shall repeat, that much defines or determines neurologic survey.

Tatyana Gotta
01.10.2006, 00:26
Hello, Mister Krasnikov. Thanks for the fast and detailed answer. I have already written to you on your site. I wish to ask only: the neuropathy perefericheskih nerves - as she is still expressed and how this diagnosis sdifferentsirovat? Fairly to tell or say, I catch at this solominku, it would be desirable to think, what is it just that and is. What thus spend treatment? If will find time, write, please. Thankful in advance. Tatyana.

Nevrolog
02.10.2006, 21:27
To exclude or confirm this assumption it is possible by means of elektronejromiografii arms or hand and legs or foots.