PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Arching sensations in a head

Tatsiana
30.09.2006, 18:21
Hello, the doctor!

To me of 20 years, the girl.
Pressure: 110/75
Pulse 110
Often in the afternoon the temperature raises or increases up to 37,4, and by the evening falls down up to normal.
Often there is a following: intensively I go to university, I come to an audience, I have a seat and during employment or occupation the attack begins: the wave of fever rolls, in a head I feel any swelling or turgescence, begins to breathe hardly, it seems that, something in a head occurs or happens. To become easier only after I shall feel holod-it or I shall remove or I shall take off from myself jackets, or I shall open a window.
Employment or Occupations at university it simply example, first time (2 years ago) such attack has happened houses, caused fast. Happened also such, that woke up from this attack at night - heart fought as mad.
Attacks happen often, almost every day. Especially when I get in a heat. In a sauna too myself badly I feel.

Can, it is important, in years 12 when the hormonal background has changed I the next time of village to go for a drive on an attraction (-8, a surprise). To me it was very bad. Force of an attraction so pressed on my body, in particular on a head that seemed that I now all shall burst. On atraktsionah did not go for a drive any more since then, panically I avoid. Now similar, but in 100 times more weakly sensations I test in the underground, especially when a bittern - I feel a mug of tea or coffee that in a head something holds apart. (one mug enough - arms or hand start to shiver and there is an irrational alarm). Alcohol at all I do not drink, drops, to the same occasion, to become very badly.

Approximately 1,5 year ago surveyed a head (REG):

The left half:
angiogipotonichesky type
Disturbance cerebral genodinamiki
Normal krovenapolnenie arterial vessels of a brain

The right half:
angiogipotonichesky type
Disturbance cerebral genodinamiki
High krovenapolnenie arterial vessels of a brain

The doctor, tell or say, all above described can be somehow vzaimosvjazanno?

Diagnoses: an adenoid disease, a clamidiosis (still not treated).

And more questions,
- What is this strange sensations in a head? It is better to hand over what analyses? (the echo of kg-has shown prolabirovanie the mitral valve 1. (3,0 mm) with a mitral regurgitation 1 st - I can paint in more detail, if it is required)
- What harmless preparations or methods it is possible to lower frequency of intimate or cardiac reductions?
- Whether it is possible to lower only a cardiac contractions rate, and pressure to leave same?
- Whether normal pressure at me?
- Whether it is possible to accept anaprilin in rare or infrequent cases?
Whether it-is possible with such given to accept Tanakanum (against an asthenia)?
(About this medicine write - " raises or increases a level of a cerebral blood flow and reducing intracranial pressure ")

Thanks.

Nevrolog
30.09.2006, 21:53
Hello!
Your description in a greater degree corresponds or meets to a picture of vegetative crisises (which are combined with a somatic pathology), therefore to hope only for treatment of separate signs (a tachycardia, etc.) hardly correctly. The complex approach to treatment is more justified. All not so is harmless, as it seems at first sight. For statement of the final diagnosis it is necessary to address to the neurologist internally. By way of simtomaticheskogo treatments of attacks of a tachycardia you can use the same anaprilin (if there are no contraindications) in a dosage of 10-20 mg (such dosage will allow to avoid sharp pressure decrease).