PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Give me the answer in occasion of nervously-.

mashshshaa
26.09.2006, 22:19
Hello! Tell or say please, what procedure (it is possible or probable analyses) gives unequivocally the answer to presence of nervously-muscular diseases, such as.. atiotrofija, a myasthenia.. I know, there are different variants of these diseases.. Djushena.. Still something.
At me already simply psychosis on this ground, already in my opinion starts to seem to me, that eyes do not move, t.e to the right-to the left to look hardly.
I feel, what not uspakojus, arrangements in what do not result or bring. The psychotherapist does not help or assist, because I am not sick mentally, I know it. Simply strange signs do not give rest.
The doctor, simply tell or say where to go and what to hand over, what to pass or take place...
I, for example, cannot longly go, for my age it is strange. I madly get tired, the back, sheja.ruki thin is strained, the bone and torchat.myshts is not present in general, moreover, I at all do not feel them. Even when I shall work, all the same on sled.den there is no sensation any.

Nevrolog
28.09.2006, 20:51
Hello, Maria!
If there are fears in occasion of an opportunity of development in you of a nervously-muscular pathology not superfluous will visit or attend the neurologist internally since already neurologic survey will help or assist to remove or take off many questions. Methods of diagnostics of the given group of diseases on the first place leaves elektronejromiografija (ENMG). In the majority this research allows to define or determine localization and a degree of an expression of a nervously-muscular pathology (at its or her presence).