PDA

Просмотр полной версии : What is this diagnoses???

NSK
21.09.2006, 14:20
Hello, the dear doctor,
To me of 28 years, recently has addressed to the neuropathologist with complaints to headaches, giddinesses, attacks of indistinct vision (the image is not focused, the general or common status oglushennosti), fatigability. Here results of inspections:
dopplerografija - an angiodystonia it is mixed. Type, mainly on hypotonic type. Vazodilljatatsija a functional genesis on a background of a dysregulation.
KTG (without contrasting) - the pathological centers in substance of a brain are not revealed. The ventricular system is slightly expanded due to bodies lateral, without attributes of a hypertensia. Median structures or frames are not displaced. Subarachnoid spaces konveksa are moderately expanded. The pneumatization of the basic, frontal sinuses and cells of a trellised labyrinth is not broken or disturbed. On a series skanov a -axial joint its or his instability (the dentiform process is considerably displaced to the left) is defined or determined. The conclusion: moderately expressed cortical cerebral atrophy. Instability of a -axial joint.

Are appointed or nominated nootropy (meksidol and korteksin in/m). The doctor explains nothing! I very much worry, will comment on these diagnoses, please!
In advance I thank,
Yours faithfully, NSK

Nevrolog
26.09.2006, 20:36
Hello!
At once I shall note, that the comment in the given situation to give difficultly enough on several prichnam:
1. Poor or scanty enough and inconcrete description of complaints
2. The description dopplerografii not danno under the classical scheme or plan
3. Conclusion KT hardly allows to do or make so courageous conclusion about presence of an atrophy of a cortex of a brain.
Actually your right to ask specifying questions to the attending physician both in occasion of the diagnosis and in occasion of treatment of results of research. To find grammotnogo the neurologist in the Russian cultural capital not a problem.