PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Gliomatosis, glioblastoma

The friend
22.09.2006, 10:54
Hello, I do not know where to address already, tell or say please, whether will undertake in clinic it or him. Blohina for operation of the girl, 25 years. The diagnosis: the augmentation of the sizes of the centers in the field of basal kernels and in frontotemporal area at the left (accordingly up to 13 mm and 25 in diameter) Is marked or celebrated. The structure or frame of the center in the left frontotemporal area became non-uniform, there was the central-located site which is not accumulating contrast at intensifying, changes in other departments of the left hemisphere and in a corpus collosum - without essential dynamics or changes, shift of average structures or frames has not changed (8 mm). The conclusion: According to MRT - a is diffusive-focal lesion of the left hemisphere of a brain (probably gliomatosis or glioblastoma with multicentric body height).
The diagnosis is put on July, 13th this year, repeated research on August, 7th
Whether it is possible to help or assist the person??? For any money and under any conditions??? At it or her the child, to him only 2,7, how he without mother???
I ask answer a question!!!

Nevrolog
26.09.2006, 20:29
Hello!
As though it would not be desirable you to help or assist, but this question not for correspondence consultation. In the given situation I advised to address for the help not in onkotsentr, and in scientific research institute of neurosurgery it or him. N.N.Burdenko (c on the Internet http: // nsi.ru ).