PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Osteochondrosis in 20 years

stacya
20.09.2006, 19:26
Hello, to me of 20 years, the doctor has diagnosed: " initial displays of an osteochondrosis of a lumbar department of a backbone sporazheniem segments L3-4, L4-5 ". Any the doctor has not appointed or nominated treatment (except for advice or council to go yearly on massage), wished to learn or find out as better to avoid deterioration of illness or disease and what to do or make for prophylaxis? Whether it is necessary to me to do or make tamagrammu if the diagnosis has been put by results of a roentgen? And whether it is possible for me to go in for sports in an exercise room, t. e. Raspingly speaking to swing or pump muscles?

Nevrolog
26.09.2006, 20:20
Hello!
Considering, that you asked a question at other forum and have given there more information on the illness, to me only remains protsitirovt the answer.
" Actually the description of roentgenography not too concrete since under " a lesion of segments L3-4, L4-5 " it is possible to understand different things. In such situation MRT will allow to place all accents or stresses.
If to speak about prophylaxis first of all it is correction of a way of life (to avoid inclinations, excessive loads, a sedentary way of life, etc.), a dream on an orthopedic mattress, physiotherapy exercises, navigation... "