PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Whether the tomogram of a head and that can be is necessary

Amon
14.09.2006, 19:43
The doctor, comment.

Complaints: the Pain in left to a temple, "front sights" in the left eye of "floating opacity" increase or are enlarged.

Survey of the oculist: an angiodystonia of a retina, demodekoznyj a blepharitis

nevropatlog:

REG the conclusion:

Volumetric pulsovoe krovepnapolnenie in carotid system at the left it is raised or increased on 50 % in vertebralno to basilar system it is lowered on 21 %, in kartoidnoj to system on the right in norm or rate.
Vovas of all abassejnah on the right and in kartoidnoj to system with it is left prizaki snzhienija lastichnosti vessels, in 0 to system it is left attributes of a normal elastance of vessels.
In all pools at the left gipototonicheskaja sosoudistaja a dystonia, in all pools on the right the vascular tonus is steady.
Pereifericheskoe vascular resistance in all pools in norm or rate.
In all pools attributes of normal venous outflow.

It is observed vertebrogennoe influence on a hemodynamic of reflex character in right pozvonochnoj arteries, compression harakteora in left pozvonochnoj arteries.

ECHO: Shift of median structures or frames on is revealed. Depth =120 in norm or rate. Transmission =84,4 norm or rate, Transmisija =84.4

EEG: the conclusion - attributes of dysfunction podkorokovo- structures or frames. Local and paroksizmalnoj pathological activity it is not revealed.

Nevrolog
14.09.2006, 23:27
Hello!
For the beginning I would like to have more detailed description of a headache (according to the underwritten list of questions):
-duration (a constant, remittirujushchaja, 2 hours, 24 hours, etc.)
-character (pulsing, holding apart or arching, compressing)
-communication with time of day
Exact localization
- (odno-or bilateral)
-communication with a physical and emotional load
Whether the pain in gorizontalnmo position-amplifies
-accompanying displays (loud sounds and bright light, a nausea irritate. A vomiting, a giddiness, etc.)
Whether the headache-accrues at an exercise stress
Whether you-can work or make habitual actions during a headache
Whether there is an effect from classical anesthetizing preparations
Whether there were traumas of a head and a neck

Amon
15.09.2006, 08:34
Hello!
For the beginning I would like to have more detailed description of a headache (according to the underwritten list of questions):
-duration (a constant, remittirujushchaja, 2 hours, 24 hours, etc.)

There is no not a constant, has begun sharply, then came back there was more weak, once did not sleep all the night long

-character (pulsing, holding apart or arching, compressing)

Drilling more likely

-communication with time of day

In the evening is stronger

Exact localization

The temple, at present hurts in the bottom of a nape, the top of a neck is more at the left

- (odno-or bilateral)

More left party or side

-communication with a physical and emotional load

Probably with visual job, the pain then remains

Whether the pain in gorizontalnmo position-amplifies

Like would be not present

-accompanying displays (loud sounds and bright light, a nausea irritate. A vomiting, a giddiness, etc.)

No

Whether the headache-accrues at an exercise stress

No

Whether you-can work or make habitual actions during
Headache

Yes

Whether there is an effect from classical anesthetizing preparations

No, recommended to smear a temple with diclofenac, like would help or assist

Whether there were traumas of a head and a neck

Was not

Nevrolog
16.09.2006, 14:11
The picture of a headache described by you in greater stepnei reminds tservikogennuju a headache which is connected with a pathology of a cervical department of a backbone.

Amon
16.09.2006, 14:31
the picture of a headache Described by you in greater stepnei reminds tservikogennuju a headache which is connected with a pathology of a cervical department of a backbone.
You already the second doctor which has expressed similar opinion, probably it is meaningful to make the tomogram more likely necks than a brain

Nevrolog
16.09.2006, 14:42
I think, that it is necessary to act or arrive so.

Amon
17.09.2006, 13:35
I Think, that it is necessary to act or arrive so.
Thanks as soon as I shall make, I shall inform result, I hope pomozhite with its or his estimation

Nevrolog
17.09.2006, 21:25
It is not discussed at all. Necessarily inform on results of research.

Amon
19.09.2006, 10:30
Today woke up two times at night, the left temple and an eye as though hurts, the face reddens also hot, pomerjal temperature 35.8, has sat 36.2, pressure 135/70 pusl 55-59, has put in pawn the left nostril from a pain in the morning, shchas I sit at job a pain like is blunt. But not strong. Is stronger at night, yesterday in the afternoon some times caught itself on mysle that a teeth at me are very strongly compressed.
When has approached or suited to a mirror at night the left eye red has paid attention to that that, vessels are strongly expanded but have not bursted, in minutes 5 they were narrowed.

Strong pains in a neck are not present, more likely a dyscomfort and delicacy of muscles of a neck... Business not in a cervical osteochondrosis can nevertheless.

To regret MRT while to make I have no an opportunity, I am afraid as though not vospolenie it in an eye or in PPN, and I experience that I can not sleep normally.
In occasion of a glaucoma the ophthalmologist has assured that that's all right, dalvenie measured palpatorno "by eye"

What is it can be?

Very strongly bespokojut in their left eye it is more than "floating opacity", earlier I saw them only on bright to light, shchas I can notice even on the monitor if light shines in a window. ((