PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Than to replace korteksin

Mummy
14.09.2006, 19:04
My daughter have registered korteksin, but I am afraid of it or him to give her tk in the summary is written, that the manufacturer does not give a guarantee of destruction of pathogenic bacteria. Than it is possible to replace it or him or can eat foreign analogue where safety is guaranteed?
Thanks

Nevrolog
14.09.2006, 23:25
Hello!
To tell the truth your question has remained for me not absolutely clear. Korteksin is tserebroprotektorom, instead of an antibiotic, therefore hardly it is necessary to expect from a preparation of any influence on " pathogenic bacteria ".
The preparation possesses following properties: Is peptidnym a bioregulator. Renders tkanespetsificheskoe action on a cortex of a brain. Improves processes of training and memory, stimulates reparativnye processes and accelerates restoration of functions of a brain after stressornyh influences, reduces toxic effects of neurotropic agents (it is endurance or quotation from the summary). And no more that.

Larissa
17.09.2006, 10:41
Business not that the preparation should kill bacteria, microbes, and that during its or his manufacturing not garanirujut safety.

Nevrolog
17.09.2006, 21:23
The manufacturer that protects legally, but ezho in any time does not specify that a preparation bad quality. The another matter, that if it does not calm or abirritate you, address to the attending physician to modify treatments. By the way, should pay your attention, that preparations from this group in the West are not used in therapy since in sphere of demonstrative medicine their effect is not proved (it in reply to a question on the western preparation). However, our experience of application of these preparations shows, that they not so and are useless. Besides it or this should obartit your attention, that the same shirokoizvestnyj western Cerebrolysinum has similar manufacturing techniques.