PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Struggle with paralichyom

Valera Timothies
05.03.2006, 09:20
In 1991, the healthy and strong guy, having served in army, I have transferred to the reserve. Has returned to the parents who were inexpressibly glad, that I am alive-is healthy. And later hardly more half a year married. Literally in a month after wedding. Coming back from job on a motorcycle, has got in terrible failure or accident. It has occured or happened on July, 9th, 1992, 14 years ago. It has appeared after failure or accident on an operating table with the diagnosis - a compression comminuted fracture of spinal column at a level of 2-3 thoracal vertebra or vertebrae, with damage of a spinal cord. As a result a paralysis of the bottom extremities, frustration tazovyh organs and all accompanying it or these. I began to decay alive, have become thin, have lost muscular mass - for almost 3 months that has spent in hospital. Me have written out home as has learned or has found out later, to die. It to me has told or said one doctor which has seen me in 10 years in other hospital and very much was surprised, that I have remained is alive. The first 2 years has lain as a log, all could not sit in an invalid's armchair at all, in decubituses. On me have tried all accessible methods of treatment, including znaharok and psychics. And we have learned to win decubituses. From time to time they open again, costs or stands hardly perelezhat or to overstay. Has not watched, and it is already trophic ulcer, which process of an adhesion very slow.

Began to search for the information on the illness, where and as it is possible to recover. From these searches has understood, that is necessary to move, the more - the better. Began to do or make physical exercises which could carry out itself, without assistance. Or with the minimal support. Began to feel itself more confidently, has got stronger.

In 1995 has got in spinal unit of one of regional hospitals of our area. Cabinet or study LFK did not work. There were no instructors, almost there was no due equipment. But there there were children or guys, invalids- from whom many (unfortunately) have given the trauma up as a bad job. The some people had the experience for 15-17 years of a paralysis. But something positive I there has gathered all. First, one I have seen, what not in such position, secondly, have exchanged knowledge and experience with others. In the third, all it only has urged on me to struggle against a paralysis. I repeated to myself, that it is not necessary to lower or omit arms or hand, differently for all remained life will stay in a carriage if you can sit. Began to go by a carriage in LFK itself where instead of the instructor I was helped or assisted by the younger brother. In fact for me the main thing - movement. The unpleasant moment: children or guys who did not wish to be engaged and svyklis in that they invalids, constantly grumbled, it is what is it useless, that it is impossible to become independent. Therefore it was necessary to resist to such conversations morally. And to prove the physical achievements. In 2-3 months I already could do or make that another spinalnikam was not under force. And at me already nobody began to speak about impossible. So 7 months proceeded. Then has understood, that has rested against a blank wall, and without experts to me it or her to not overcome. It was necessary to come back home.

And later happens, that I have left the wife and the daughter. I not in insult on the spouse because I understand how it is difficult to live with the invalid, having the small child on arms or hand. Even it is grateful the spouse. In fact when there was a failure or an accident, she was in position , and has not interrupted pregnancy though many advised it to her to make. And has given birth to our daughter - a beauty Victoria. And the most difficult first years she was series.

We have remained friends, we communicate, the daughter comes to me on a visit. All is good, all is excellent or different. But then, by parting, the fact has broken me. It seemed, that all has lost sense. The wife has left, I - a burden on a neck of parents. At which health too unimportant or $not very well. The weariness from itself, from the feebleness has affected or has had an effect. And as the result - has imposed on itself arms or hand, but it is unsuccessful. Now I speak - fortunately. The knife has not got in heart, but has damaged or injured;hurt other organs. And again operation, hospital, and judgement of that has done. Damned itself for sodejannoe, for the cowardice, for the caused pain native, close, to friends. They believed in me, and I have betraid them. To me it is boundless it was a shame. But after that any more there was no despair, feelings of a hopelessness, and it not seemed any more, that all has around fallen, or I fail in a chasm. Of which it is impossible to get out.

After happened I with even greater or big eagerness have undertaken the employment or occupations. Also wished to achieve that I shall rise on legs or foots. Has restored force of arms or hand, they even became stronger, than were before. At competitions on armrestlingu I won against healthy muzhiks, borrowing or occupying the first places.

It was achievement of arms or hand. And here of legs or foots till now I can not brag. They "have dried up", became thin, in fact muscles have atrophied. The only thing that I have achieved - has learned to creep on chetverenkah, and that with greater or big work. First there was a pleasure, and later comprehension, what is it a limit. It would be desirable to go, communicate with people. Instead of to sit or lay at home. It would be desirable to accept active participation in a public life, in sports. In fact was the sportsman, played hockey, football, ran on skis. It would be desirable to work as earlier. Missed on a steering wheel of a combine, on a steering-wheel of a tractor, the machine or car. Before failure or accident I worked as the farmer in a facilities or an economy "Dawn".

To not lay without business or affairs, I have learned to repair footwear, to draw, work on the sewing machine. To borrow or occupy itself. And in general, to work most, I should prevent from working another to help or assist. But also to lay, be the freeloader, a burden for others I do not want.

In 2000 has passed or has taken place MRT. It became visible, how much or as far as seryozno the spinal cord has suffered. Impulses from a cortex of a brain simply could not reach the nervous terminations or endings on muscles of legs or foots. In fact the spinal cord is torn almost off.

But anything, I consoled, something we shall think up, the main thing - to not surrender. I saw those who has given itself up as a bad job. I do not wish to follow their example. For me were and will be V.Dikul, L.Krasov, J.Vlasov's example. A trauma to a trauma rozn. For certain, washing more difficultly. Only to not surrender! My motto - persistence and persistence!!!

Has started to think about prostheses - can be, with their help I shall change a situation? Has reserved the fixating apparatus. With greater or big work, force of one arms or hand, on crutches or in an arena, has learned to move upright. But all it is awfully inconvenient. First, the apparatus very bulky. In the second that it or him to dress and rise, assistance which not always is available is required. In the third, in itself it is possible to move only on an equal place. But with its or his help I could fulfil the promise. In 2 years after operation has given itself pledge - on the legs or foots I shall enter into church that me christened. Has passed or has taken place 6 years before I could make it. Though and with great work, in this apparatus, but I have made it!!! Let by means of friends, let not absolutely how has conceived. But I could, could pass or take place around of a font, defend all ceremony of sacrament of the Christening. And let grandmothers in church were horrified, seeing my withered legs or foots in the apparatus, but it there was one more my victory. And the more I reached or achieved, the it would be desirable to achieve greater.

But now I have really deadlocked or called. I fine understand, that itself overcome the illness I can not. But up to a folly I wish to go, rise on the legs or foots.

And here one of friends has brought to me clause or article about clinic " ?NOo?Oa ". (the Russian oncologic centre of science it or him. N.N Blohina Russian Academy of Medical Science, Clinic of a regenerative intervention neurology and therapy "nejrovita", 115478, Moscow, highway Kashirskoe, 23, the p. And, the ph. (495) 324-9339, 324-9389, the fax (495) 324-9350, neurovita@mail.ru ) before it or her showed in "Messages" Has made on their address inquiry, has sent results of a -resonant tomography, an extract from a case history.

And to me have responded, that familiarity with my letter gives representation about an opportunity of application of programs of treatment. It seems to me, it is chance. Let not 100 %-s'. And as always all rests against the finance.

Before I addressed in the n?O?y-center. But also there all is not so simple. As there is no hospital. And to live it is necessary in hotel, to reach by a taxi, and it again the finance. To tell the truth. It is very unpleasant to me to speak and write on this subject. But from it or this to not get to anywhere.

Where I still addressed? In fund of the help Help or Assist itself , through them has written out book Krasova Overcome an immovability . Wrote on the program "Health". But therefrom anything acceptable it has not turned out, except for an encouraging card. Though, certainly, and this business.

From book Krasova too something for itself has learned or has found out. But I shall repeat, that a trauma to a trauma rozn. At us with it or him absolutely different fractures. But its or his aspiration to restoration very much charges the one who reads this book. It seems to me, everyone the by comes to restoration. I mean spinalnikov.

Sometimes, when to me it is very bad, I try to write verses, and it very much calms or abirritates. Few times even have printed in our small regional newspaper.

Each cross carries
In this life, in my opinion, strange.
At one this cross gold,
At others this cross wooden

Why I managed the second?
Really it or him only dostoin?
To me it is insulting happens at times,
But I suffer or bear, externally even it is quiet.

I carry this cross, not winding,
Also I do not know, that waits ahead.
I address to You, begging:
Help or Assist, help or assist, help or assist!!!

The Lord look at me,
Forgive or Excuse sins yes regret,
I so am tired, in fact I-
The hostage nemoshchi the .

So it is a lot of years to me it is hard,
I among big ocean,
And somewhere it is very far
My coast behind a dense fog.

But having laid on stars a course,
I am am conducted to it or him;them with hope.
And knowing lives sweet taste,
I shall struggle, as struggled before.

Let the sail is broken, tackles are washed off,
I shall not surrender, I shall not go by the bottom or fundus.
In my arms or hand, in mine all authorities
Vostav, I by the ground still shall pass or shall take place.

Nevrolog
06.03.2006, 17:11
Hello, Valery!
I think, that your history will be instructive enough for many people, including, and for those who " costs or stands at feature ".
All of you "have in detail classified", what not special necessity to give or allow the comment. Believe in itself and continue struggle!

_
25.07.2006, 23:01
Timofeev Valery Nikolaevich (26.09.1971), 461534 Orenburg area, Salt- district, with. Pokrovka, street of the World, 1/1. Phone 8(35336) 3-17-75.

Alesik
01.08.2006, 18:50
Timofeev Valery Nikolaevich (26.09.1971), 461534 Orenburg area, Salt- district, with. Pokrovka, street of the World, 1/1. Phone 8(35336) 3-17-75.

All that is necessary to you for restoration you will find here

http: // sci-rus.com /

And here can obshchatsja and learn or find out about nejrovite

http: // sci-rus.com/forum/index.php

There is nothing impossible if very or very much to want