PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Insult

Doroty
28.12.2004, 07:00
Situation following: there Is a person of 90 years, 6 years ago there was an insult with the subsequent disability to go - one party or side paralizavana partially. First after an insult there was a therapy some months, poskollu effect desirable was not observed, the insurance any more does not pay for treatment. All treatment is reduced to medicines for pressure. Doctors speak that to make nothing. KAT skan shows chat a brain was lost. Interestingly that if the attention is directed on the paralysed party or side that she operates or works, as soon as the attention is switched - all falls, there is no control. It is interesting to learn or find out if someone collided or faced with such situation or at someone is native with the similar diagnosis, what alternative methods of treatment are available? Heard, what in Rosii or on Baltic sea there are institutions where really help or assist such patients, whether the truth it? In general, any information is welcomed from those who faced a similar problem. Thanks.

toll
30.01.2005, 11:45
I am afraid, that the age will not allow to spend effective therapy already. Cells of a brain, it is considered, that are not restored at all though practice speaks about the return, but at such respectable age it is already improbable.

If it is yours relatives very much with you I sympathize, I know what is it such.

Lka
25.05.2005, 00:46
At me ba the second year lays. Does not go, does not speak, improvements are not present any and not predvidetsja, and her not 90 years, and 76. So chta...

mary
28.06.2005, 19:21
, And you where? In Russia the attitude or relation to patients after an insult disgusting, as to a vegetable. At me was insultnyj the patient in family (at partial loss of mobility and absolutely clear brains), I shall not write here any terrible details, especially about the attitude or relation of our remarkable physicians (for greater or big money).

As a matter of fact: the earlier after an insult there is begun therapy, the it is more than chances of happy end. In this case time is all. However to surrender it is impossible, the person should be bothered, given constantly a load to brains though crossword puzzles to solve. It is good to drink glitsin it (is long), Edas (the truth, number or room I do not remember) is from bezretsepturnogo and inexpensive, accessible in Russia. Besides medicines " from pressure " it is necessary to drink the preparations stimulating a cerebral circulation. The main thing that the person (especially elderly) did not become completely lying, it is fraught with bad consequences. You did not try or taste "hodunki" or kaki-??iOny- still the adaptation for walking (to us it in due time has solved many problems)?

Christie
06.07.2005, 21:17
I not in Russia. The attitude or relation not as to a vegetable, certainly, but a general impression that is not present the future. Vitamins we give constantly, the granny is stuffed by vitamins completely. Therapy was right after an insult, it seems to me that the insufficient quantity or amount of time, but the insurance companies do not give a lot of time. Unfortunately itself does not wish to move, speaks that coldly that hurts. Itself not so that wishes to work above itself, this depression to some extent seems to me. Here last night in hospital has pleased, began to choke. I do not know, as to do or make really all so it is sad? If not an insult she is absolutely healthy, a lot of muscular force remains well and a body at it or her very strong.

Kathy
27.07.2005, 00:35
The person should be bothered, given a load to brains constantly

Yes, yes, it absolutely agree. It very much a greater or big component of success. When I ba had an insult, to her was 84, there was a partial loss of impellent function and almost full alalia. Impellent it was restored then almost completely, and speech it was possible to restore percent or interests on 50 because I with her all time was engaged, talked, we with her read newspapers, tried to write... If she would not fall then and has not broken shejku a femur, can, would be alive still

statuetka
28.07.2005, 15:10
Turtle:

I not in Peter, to a regret

O.K.
31.07.2005, 05:22
You where live? If in Peter, I can give coordinate very good nevrapotologa, the expert on postinsultnym to statuses