PDA

Просмотр полной версии : epiaktivnost.

abra
08.07.2005, 04:20
Hello. To me 22 years. I the invalid-2 of group. At me
Microadenoma of a pituitary body mozhechka and rebrotserebelljarnaja a cyst. I am ill or sick with
3 years or summer age. I had a trauma of a head.
At me the strongest headaches with attacks: begins
The giddiness, headache, appears a nausea, the vomiting opens, raises or increases
Pressure up to 170/60, pains in opinion of, a stomach starts to hurt or be ill;be sick.
Than the attack is connected - I do not know. It occurs or happens constantly through
Each 2 weeks. Headaches occur or happen always vlobnom parts
Heads. The attack lasts always from 9 till 10 o'clock, any tablets do not help or assist. Passes or takes place in itself in a dream.
Microadenoma of a pituitary body 8 on 11, thus a pituitary body in the form of a tower and
Rebrotserebelljarnaja a cyst 13 on 15 mm. This diagnosis have put in the first 5
Years back. To me then there were 17 years. I did or made the Echo of a head - shift of a brain
No, have spent one more inspection (EEG) from 18.04.05.

Background record.

The alpha activity of a low index, is slowed down 7-8 Hz, amplitude up to 70 mkv. 4-6 Hz dominate teta activity of diffusive or diffuse character, amplitude up to 50 mkv. Beta activity in a small amount. Delta of a wave are strengthened on back departments, amplitude up to 60 mkv. On this background periodic flashes as a complex acute - a slow wave - 3 Hz, by amplitude up to 100-120 mkv, with accent or stress on back departments, more on the right are recorded, and also is bilateral - synchronous categories of acute waves, amplitude up to 350 mkv.

Reaction on OG-3

It is a little bit weakened or easied.

On RFS

Mastering of a rhythm is not present, is bilateral - synchronous flashes of acute waves, amplitude up to 170 mkv.

Hyperventilation

Are recorded periodic bilaterally - synchronous flashes of acute waves, amplitude up to 180 mkv.

The conclusion:

Appreciable diffusive or diffuse changes of bioelectric activity head
Brain, it is residual - organic character, with podkorkovo - stvolovoj
Dysfunction. Epileptiform activity is recorded generalizovannaja with
Primary displays epiekvivalentov in deep it is central - temenno-
Occipital departments of hemispheres, it is more on the right.

To me have appointed or nominated treatment:

" Bellataminalum and Depakinum " (under control EEG), but what for to accept "Depakinum" if I do not have epilepsy. Though in destve I had cramps. prokomentirujte please inspection (EEG)?
I have repeated
iOO-BRAIN from 12.05.05.
All without change. Though Prolactinum at me sometimes raises or increases. Especially
Before attacks. Help or assist please. In advance many thanks. Yours faithfully
Olga.