PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Congenital partial ptosis or blepharoptosis. Successful treatment?

Nishtjak
07.11.2004, 21:31
Today at last has learned or has found out as it nazvaetsja.

At me a congenital partial ptosis of a upper eyelid. In comparison with other eye looks or appears slightly covered and tumescent. But absolutely slightly. And if I in a tonus practically only me it is appreciable.

The pupil does not cover.

Visually and at once has defined or determined today the oculist on profosmotre.

To networks it is written, that such it is corrected surgical by, using methods of a blepharoplasty.

Any details.

Several years ago I considered or counted, that at me simply cut or section at this eye is less than at another. Has visited or attended the plastic surgeon in Tyumen.

And so, this aunt-surgeon all over again even has noticed nothing, and after has informed, that such plastics or plasties are not engaged and in general nobody is engaged.

I was upset terribly then. Also has tried to reconcile...

And here today has learned or has found out as it is called! The oculist che about podshivaniju muscles has uttered...

Whether who collided or faced with such eee... Defect of appearance?

Whether have got rid of it or him?

Where? How? How much is? What complications?

In what operation particularly consists?

Me this question, because, you see, very or very much disturbs eyes - very significant part of the person. And if with them not so, but it is possible to correct something....

I shall be very grateful for any information on this subject!

MaGL
16.11.2004, 22:45
Easily all is corrected

Blepharoplasty of a upper eyelid.

Costs or Stands in Moscow of dollars 500-700.

Two weeks after operation and you as new

of
30.12.2004, 11:26
That's just the point what is it not a usual blepharoplasty of a skin of a century or blepharon, and something there with a muscle, this blepharon lifting.

Also do or make it not everywhere.

Concrete cases of such operations are necessary to me.

It would not be desirable to trust itself pevomu to the counter surgeon-plastic or -plasty who will decide to earn on me and will cut off a part of a century or blepharon, and the problem remains.

Vitja
01.01.2005, 05:09
Yes there is no such concept " a usual blepharoplasty "

The surgeon to whom you explain the problem and that you wish to receive will make everything as it is necessary

Delov - a muscle to lift!

Go on consultation to the known centers, listen, that to you will tell or say. Ask meticulously, compare the information.. It is assured, to you will help or assist

Masha
30.01.2005, 05:57
At me, probably, the same. Never paid attention, and now began portrait to notice in photos, that one eye as though poluprikryt always. Ugly. And in a mirror has looked or seen - the right blepharon as though not up to the extremity or end is lifted. Doctors never on this attention turned.

It would be desirable to correct, but strashnovato somehow with a plasty to communicate or be bound, and eyes all the same... And so my problem place...

nesterva
05.02.2005, 10:10
I have already called in some known centers. Hear a word a ptosis and at once " .-is not present, we ptoses are not engaged! "

At me too the right eye. And too nobody notices. Only I and the husband minutes of my strong weariness when the muscle relaxs absolutely or is absolutely relaxed.

And here first and unique time the doctor-oculist has noticed. And that she has told or said, that if with such did not collide or face and did not know what is it such, too would not notice.

Still I have a suspicion, that with the years it can progress for any reasons, or because of stresses.

But anywhere about a ptosis of the detailed information is not present

Lera
23.03.2005, 06:30
, Call in the Medicochirurgical center to them. Pirogova in Moscow. At them the wonderful cosmetic clinic, is called "Diamand". The head physician just the surgeon, does or makes a blepharoplasty. On tetenkah results saw itself - impresses, her bo. About a ptosis, the EC-, I do not know, but call, and suddenly?

Zanna
09.04.2005, 05:31
At me the same, and too on the right. But I doubt that the blepharoplasty will help or assist - as at me steady sensation that has put in delicacy of a muscle/lesion of a nerve. The more strongly I am tired - the more noticeably. A muscle certainly to truncate not for long, but.... She becomes stronger not. Also there is a chance to receive not absolutely correct facial expression.

Crumb
06.05.2005, 03:43
aaa.. Noticed such at actors: poroshina and Vdovichenkov... At you as or is more weak?

Tatiana Amosova
27.05.2005, 21:51
But I doubt that the blepharoplasty will help or assist - as at me steady sensation that has put in delicacy of a muscle/lesion of a nerve.

Precisely, all so. The oculist not developed muscle or not developed nerve has told or said it. If business in a muscle, she is filed as though. That will turn out as a result without concept!

The blepharon completely will not be possible or probable to be closed.

Probably, it will be more opened or open, than another. I do not know.

Usually short of a blepharoplasty - excising or coretraction of a superfluous skin on both centuries or blepharons. And here with a century or blepharon that's all right, operation is spent on a muscle, how much or as far as I already know. Therefore many plastic clinics are not engaged in it or this as here it is necessary to know features of a pathology and accurately to operate a muscle.

Here this everything, that is known to me

Here thought, who can with such collided or faced and has successfully corrected a disadvantage.....

Nessi
30.05.2005, 17:47
I have already called in some known centers. Hear a word a ptosis and at once " .-is not present, we ptoses are not engaged! "

WHAT????

And than then they in general are engaged??? Likely the little fool on resepshn words such do not know it, can think, that a ptosis - a version of a hemorrhoids..

Go simply on consultation to the surgeon-plastic or -plasty.

For one of the basic operations of plastic surgery - liquidation of a ptosis (not only a century, and cheeks, chins, breasts, etc.)

Oll
14.06.2005, 07:52
Also there is a chance to receive not absolutely correct facial expression.

Just about. Meanwhile it is seen only by me in photos. To live does not stir or prevent. And whether it is not enough that after a knife will turn out... Has told or said to the husband yesterday about a plasty - he ordered to not play the fool, because anything and so it is not appreciable.

aleksii
21.06.2005, 05:59
Here I have found some establishments which do or make such operations.

It is a pity, that I not in Moscow

http: // www.niigb.ru/index.php? id=28

http: // www.plastsurgery.ru/foto/index.htm

http: // estetus.narod.ru/photoalbumbonPtosis.html

http: // www.sfe.ru/o_contacts.php

In the price everywhere it is very separated.

By phone with the surgeon there is no opportunity to consult, only personally on reception.

On reception the surgeon will establish or install the reason of a ptosis. And proceeding from the reason will appoint or nominate corresponding or meeting operation or will not appoint or nominate.

Aleksandrrr
22.06.2005, 17:32
Under the third link malchishechka - very much is evident assimetrija mimic cords or crimps under an eye (or the photoshop has well worked?).

And by the way anywhere there is no photo blindly.

Badger
25.06.2005, 21:50
Well. These are the centers which do or make such operations.

As they do or make them and how much qualitatively I do not know.

nsmkam76
29.06.2005, 15:35
If it is fair, up to your subject to me at all did not occur, what is it it is possible somehow korrigirovat (well unless to not be photographed in not slept or tired kind).

dohodjazhka
30.06.2005, 03:41
Too somehow the scientific research institute seems to me more professianalnym

AlinaD
30.06.2005, 03:52
First of all I would go under the first link.

Mocj
30.06.2005, 06:13
I saw such operations on TV. But transfers not about plastic operations, and from hospitals of the general or common structure. How much or As far as I know, it is really corrected, not especially difficultly, but, certainly, as well as everywhere in surgery, complications are possible or probable, apparently, the most frequency - nedokorrektsija and perekorrektsija. The muscle nON?aNO?n/is filed. I on your place would look not for plastic clinics, and the usual medical centers: the specialized ophthalmologic centers or simply hospitals with strong ophthalmologic units. Then would descend or go on consultation to pair-three surgeons. By phone it is valid about operation do not agree. Success to you!