PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Help or Assist to understand - the person starts at conversation.

Страницы : [1] 2

lolabibi
01.11.2004, 18:17
There is a familiar girl, here has noticed for her, that when she speaks that a little the head sometimes starts sometimes arms or hand and when is silent like that's all right! It or her to ask it would not be desirable! I Wish learn or find out what is it can to be???

Oksana.
04.11.2004, 23:03
This or Thus nervous. Can always be at it or her and with all so. And can be at you she is nervous.. Can like.

Basically to the doctor.. Simply just in case.

protvinka
05.12.2004, 12:12
That I have understood that)) simply would be desirable learn or find out nervous it that eto can to be concrete??? And how much or as far as serezdno!

ta3uk
11.01.2005, 23:31
This girl can tell or say about it or this to you only. Sometimes similar things are easily treated, and sometimes for all life.

I have a friend who from time to time as though from a life drops out: eyes rolls up, sighs... Treats nerves periodically, but from it or this does not help or assist.

Leona
08.02.2005, 14:16
That is it is impossible to tell or say approximately what is it and how much or as far as serezdno?

newvikova
22.02.2005, 20:53
Any cell of our organism has an electric charge.

In itself - the main force of a cell.

Having a charge, a cell, it is capable to be unloaded and perform job: the nervous cell passes impulse, the muscular cell is reduced, gastric - allocates a hydrochloric acid, etc.

Besides the electric charge forces to move through a membrane the various biomolecules necessary for a metabolism in a cell.

Unfortunately, cells often lose ability to keep a charge.

Especially to it or this promote greater or big psychoemotional or exercise stresses, influence of various adverse factors.

For additional charge rest which often happens defective or incomplete is necessary to cells.

Loss of ability of cells to deduction of a charge does or makes their weak, that is shown in chronic weariness, irritability, hypererethism or hyperexcitability, frustration of a dream, disturbance of mood, vascular spastic strictures, cramps

klochkov_p
10.03.2005, 22:46
But it seems to me here it is a question of single instances of start. I noticed it behind myself - and strongly enough started especially after difficult day or simply I was nervous. More often, when already I fall asleep. Also for other people it noticed (too before a dream).

But besides I emphasize - individual start.

If at your familiar girl a constant shiver of arms or hand or heads it can be much more serious.

star
27.03.2005, 17:38
That I have understood that)) simply would be desirable learn or find out nervous it that eto can to be concrete??? And how much or as far as serezdno!

Sotsiofobija arms or hand always give out Me: shiver, as at alkacha And the voice is broken. For excitement.

And still she can is simple merznut

nonen
29.03.2005, 21:42
I noticed it behind myself - and strongly enough started especially after difficult day or simply I was nervous. More often, when already I fall asleep.

About, ento too is Somehow never zamorachivalas on this bill. Very similar on a relaxation of an organism, the strain within day affects. It is treated by dances

oknelwap0405
07.04.2005, 12:22
I am awfully jerked when I fall asleep - during that moment when a brain loses the control over muscles. And in case of this girl, I am almost assured, what is it typical neurotic display. A little pleasant, but it is treated easily.

Evrenja
21.04.2005, 06:44
, And than it is treated?

Kupyxa
05.05.2005, 02:56
Usual therapy!! To the neuropathologist to go oybchnomu or to the center of east medicine - to iglorefleksoterapevtu. Will prick needles in an ear, to do or make massage and to burn down a sage-brush on a back and a vertex. Pleasant enough treatment. But, as you understand, the habit spasm, or a tremor of arms or hand, and in general an organism is treated not particularly, that is it will be necessary to hand over analyses - an electrocardiogram there everyone.

Irinushka
05.05.2005, 05:00
Read a post and has recollected, that I in the childhood had a nervous habit spasm, that is I often very much blinked. And me have appointed or nominated such procedure - the electrosleep is called. And as the out-patient department where I went on this procedure, was near to the house me released or let off one. I came to a cabinet or study, to me on eyes dressed any feature electric and I fell asleep peacefully. Somewhere for 15-20 minutes. And once happens, that about me nurses have forgotten also I slept so somewhere 2 hours!!!! Mum has begun to worry, has come running in an out-patient department, and the child (that is) sleeps to itself spokojnenko in these or it dolbanyh glasses or spots, and nurses in other cabinet or study chaek have a drink!!! After that the habit spasm at me was gone... I think, that for ever

zverushka
12.05.2005, 02:35
To me too did or made an electrosleep, and hypnosis, in general treated in the childhood for nerves I even lunatila much, nightmares were, brrrr...... And then in the morning nothing remembered, that created.... Surprisingly: doctors advised in a headboard to put to me aspen vetochku, and on a floor - a wet cloth that I woke up when suddenly I shall start to rise again in a dream. Here what methods!

janastefana
16.05.2005, 06:14
Be simple can it is not necessary so serezno it to perceive. Why it so strongly disturbs you? Or it so is brightly expressed, noticeably strongly?

goulp
25.05.2005, 22:09
Yes simply curious comrade

savcoval
31.05.2005, 23:37
Similar, he more than the girl experiences this subject

By the way, where he that?

Prickle
08.06.2005, 01:37
Can, at it or him night.... At me here evening already

kishmish
09.06.2005, 13:05
Here I

It not starts single how to fall asleep I and itself sometimes I start.

These starts are appreciable only at its or her conversation, and are not so strongly expressed, i.e. not continuous drozh, whether and that passes or takes place simply easy or light;mild "impulse" on an arm or a hand and is a little appreciable in movement of a head.

What for I wish to learn or find out? - hochetsja understand what is it can to be, as if that that serezdnoe it is not assured or confident that I can to develop attitudes or relations (though they and as that is not clear razvivajutsja, but not on my fault but it any more this branch)

And if it maks. That can be (now and in general then) - that to me then as "do not stir" or prevent" these starts. Simply I would not like fleeting attitudes or relations, I for long attitudes or relations and would not be desirable to become attached to the person strongly and then find out that I can not to develop the attitude or relation further. Both her it will be not pleasant also to me!

inform
12.06.2005, 04:45
All jastno. Be afraid that she of the patient nnuuu......... Even if at it or her nerves healthy, and what if a gastritis, weak serdechko or in a female way something not so? Terribly be afraid to spoil the gene pool?

Vlad
14.06.2005, 15:14
IMHO, you behave not on-...

Kosta
15.06.2005, 23:48
Ladies and gentlemen! To spoil a gene pool certainly it would not be desirable but it not main - is far not the main thing!!

I simply have primer-a relative has grown fond of the guy strongly, and then has already learned or has already found out about its or his illness or disease, has all the same got married, and he very much often now either in hospitals or in not going position! I would not like to live with which person I like but chustvovat a constant dissatisfaction (in what or).

To tell the truth itself chustvuju it is not so convenient, I experience, but while at us concrete attitudes or relations have not begun what that, it would be desirable to clear a situation, and to ask it or her it is last variant!

In general if to look or see at a subject of a branch - I did not ask to give advice or councils in occasion of moral my appearance, and have simply taken an interest what is it such can be!!

Who can or collided or faced with what that similar!

judge
17.06.2005, 23:36
If this or thus such as I represent myself it simply reaction of the nervous and erethitic person to strong excitement.

At me such happened, when I strongly worried or angry. T.e.reaktsija on stressful situations. Simply felt as the compressed spring which vibrates and it is ready at any moment rasprjamitsja. During this moment of a muscle all are strained and it is cold for some reason (anyway, arms or hand become cold). And here this shiver which to stop is impossible. Whether And me always was interestingly, noticeably from as me bangs. It appears, noticeably

Now I am self-controlled is better and when I start "to be compressed" in any nervotrepochnyj the moment - simply I stop, I start to breathe deeply and I try to weaken muscles, to distract on something.

If this "tremor" occurs or happens in a quiet status - that it something of type of obsessional movements. It in connection with the neuropathologist.

Greza
18.06.2005, 10:00
In that continually that I shall not understand from what drozh, can and for excitement but it occurs or happens well skazhim easy or light;mild start, well I do not know likely times in ten seconds where that, but met already some times and excitement should pass or take place that!

At all I do not know, can talk to her!

Anja To.
18.06.2005, 11:03
If suddenly decide to leave because of a subject of your post.. Be the person, you do not speak the girl, for what it or her so..